Chapter Five: Bored

Dean: again

We’d already spent three long days in this extremely small and boring town. There was nothing to do in the mornings and afternoons. The night life was pretty sweet with that one bar there.

   The news was also hard to sort through. Everything was all local and pretty much about something big or some school event… boring. So any information on a large feminist group moving into the area was either unimportant or they didn’t go around flaunting their style. I chose the latter, because to me this group was super important.

   So as I sat on the motel room bed bored and even more bored, I decided to do what I’d said I would yesterday, make that call. I picked up my cell, pushed redial and went to Diana’s number. It rang a few times before it went to her voicemail, I sighed feeling the need to do something.

   I pushed in her home phone number, hoping that her phone was dead or something. And sincerely not hoping that she was ignoring me.

   “What?” a voice answered annoyed.

   “Uhh, hi, it’s Dean,” I told her, she was quiet. “Dean Winchester. Is Diana there?”

   “No,” she said rudely. “She’s not and she won’t ever be for you. Don’t call again.” She hung up the phone.

   “Goodbye,” I muttered into my phone and put it on the nightstand. God, her family was rude.

   ~You called~ came a text. It was Diana.

   I picked up my phone ~Yeah, I wanted to know if you could discuss some more today?~ I texted back.

   ~I’m busy, sorry~

   ~Is that why you didn’t answer my call?~

   ~Yes. I’m not supposed to be on my cell right now~

   ~Ahh, why?~

   ~I’m busy~ came the reply. ~I’ll call you later~

   ~Later~ I put in and never received another text. Guess that was that than, Diana was giving me the cold shoulder now as well.

   I laid back on the bed, this day was not going well and it was already 1 o’clock and I didn’t want to stay here much longer. So I got back up and went for the Impala to explore the towns surrounding. There had to be something worth while around here.

Sorry this chapter is so short, I hope you liked it anyways. And don't forget if you did like it, FAN and Vote! Thank you for reading!