𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2- 𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

(This is true. I would be outside, walking to my house when we get dropped off at the bus stop, with the temperature being either in the 90's or 100's and I would be wearing a hoodie with jeans, and I wouldn't feel a thing)

---

After I finished getting dressed, and almost forgot my glasses, I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen to make something for a friend of mine to eat

After I finished getting dressed, and almost forgot my glasses, I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen to make something for a friend of mine to eat. He says he likes my cooking, but I don't think it's that great, even if it would be just a sandwich. 'What a weirdo, but he's a cute weirdo' I chuckled at the thought, a slight blush appearing on my cheeks as I got the supplies to make some eggs and bacon.

I set the pan on the stove and turned on the burner and washed some of the dishes that my little sister has yet to clean. As I opened the fridge, Cake, Fionna's cat, jumped into the fridge and rubbed his head and nose into the wall of the fridge.

I chuckled as I grabbed her and walked over to Fionna's bed and set her down at the foot of her bed. Cake walked in a circle before laying down and falling asleep. I smiled and looked at the time. "4:15... Probably the earliest I've ever woken up." I muttered as I walked back into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed the egg carton and raw bacon package and set them on the counter next to the stove.

When it was 4:22, I finished making the eggs & bacon and put them in a tubber ware and put that in a standard paper bag. After that, I started preparing a f/s/n (Favorite sandwich name) sandwich. I did the same thing with what I did with the eggs & bacon. I grabbed my work bag and put it in their before closing it. I walked over to the door and left.

(Time-skip)

I walked into the building and saw two great friends of mine at my receptionist desk. Yes, I work as a receptionist, but also as part-time security. "Hey, guys!" I greeted as I walked over to them. "Hey, Y/n!" Preston greeted back with a wave, along with Scanlon.

Preston has blue eyes and curly hair that was dyed a pale pastel green with a bit of a beard growing out, along with a lime green suit. He has pale taupe colored skin. He was the tallest, extroverted, outgoing person I know in my friend group. He's basically the life of the party kind of guy, to which everyone can agree with. Not only that, but he was a popular person at our workplace.

Meanwhile, Scanlon has black-colored eyes, Sienna colored skin, and slick back hair, but when it's not, it is the fluffiest kind of hair anyone would see that it might as well be sheep's wool. He's wearing a dark green suit with a black tie, looking the most professional out of everyone I worked with. He was a little shorter than me, about to where my mouth is, introverted, closed off person I know, but is always willing to hand out with me, even if he doesn't have the time. He would be considered the quiet kid in today's generation, and I'm all for it and completely agree with them.

The both of them were complete opposites from each other, but I was considered to be in between. "You're quite early." Preston said. I checked the time to see that it was 7:40. "Really? It only to me about, like... 3 hours and 18 minutes to walk here." I stated with astonishment. "And you're not tired?" Scanlon asked, surprised. I shook my head in reply. "Also, I made you some breakfast and lunch. Eggs & bacon, and a f/s/n; your two favorites." I said, the last part in a singing tone as I took the both of them out of my bag and gave them to him.