𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4- 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓?

In the Drift Dimension

In Sammy's Teahouse, a customer just left after they had their tea. "Hey, good night, Sammy." The customer said as they walked over to the exit. "Good night, Normulon!" Sammy said before he continued to sweep up his floors, leaving him alone with another customer.

The customer, who had the appearance of a mummy in a suit and had with multiple eyes on his face. One of the wraps split, letting out a tube-like tongue and drank the tea. The customer let out a sigh of contempt, feeling relaxed. "I'm sorry, sir, but we're about to close." Sammy informed as he walked over to the customer's table. "Oh, I won't be long... Sammy." The customer said, watching him walk away and continued to drink his tea until the cup was empty.

The customer takes the empty tea pot, that is still filled with herbs, spins it sideways before looking inside of it. "This might be the most delicious tea I've ever tasted. I almost understand why you abandoned your post for this quaint life... Kheirosiphon."

"No..." Sammy muttered in shock. Sammy then transforms into a flame being, getting rid of the disguise as he glared at the stranger. Red exoskeleton came out of the stranger, showing who he truly was. "YOU!" Kheirosiphon shouted, his body flaring before he stretched his arm, destroying one of the tables as the stranger dodged, now standing on the wall with his hands on his hips.

"I'm not going back!" Kheirosiphon yelled, trying to land a hit on the stranger, but was given no luck. "I don't like sacred flames. I like tea!" He continued as the stranger pulled out a light blue crystal, and fired a laser at the flame being, which was a direct hit.

When the laser disappeared, and a clear egg-shaped capsule, with an 8-bit version of Kheirosiphon inside, was in his place. The stranger picked the capsule and walked over to the counter, set the crystal down and opened it up. Inside, there was other egg-shaped capsules, majority of them were filled, but three of them were empty and a vacant spot before he set the capsule containing Kheirosiphon in that spot. He closed the lid and shrank it back down and it projected a holographic screen which show's that Kheirosiphon was a wanted criminal for desertion. He tapped the screen, and the status was changed to neutralized.

"Who's next?" The stranger asked out loud, scrolling through who he should go after next, but none of them caught his attention.

Void Caster: Neutralized. He scrolled to the next one.

Caged Dude: Violation. He hummed as he scrolled again.

M. Mertens: Desertion. He scrolled again.

Oscillator: Neutralized. He scrolled again.

Bug + Burpball: Misbehavior. "No..." He scrolled again.

Canaria: Wanted for Questioning. "No..." He scrolled again.

That was until something, finally caught his attention. Prismo: Violation.

After all these years...

"Finally."

Meanwhile, with Prismo in the Time Room

The sound of an alarm blaring, sounding like an alarm clock. Prismo, a pink-colored shadow, was chilling in his hot tub, looking depressed. Someone cleared their throat. "Aren't you gonna answer that?" The guy asked. Prismo looked over at the guy, who was Wyatt, one of Tree Trunk's ex-husbands. "Mr. P-Prismo..." Wyatt stuttered. "Just ignore it. Make your wish." Prismo said; he even sounded like he was depressed.

"Well, I'm trying to, but... it's kinda... distracting. You have no idea what it took. The terrible things I did just to get here. And now I can't even concentrate!" Wyatt exclaimed. "The wish. Spit it out." Prismo said. "Oh. Ughh. Aagh! Oh, I wish it was quiet enough to think!" He shouted, hitting his fist against his head.