𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2.5- 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘

(A/n: sorry that this chapter is short)

---

Lunch Break

The three of us and our coworkers were in the breakroom, hanging out like we usually do, along with some other coworkers. "You know, I've been having weird dreams lately." I said. "About what?" Preston asked. "Well, in these dreams, I was this... spider... cosmic entity of some sort. And a guy, who looks like a humanoid beetle; a good looking one at that, who is named Chafer." I chuckled. "Really? I've been having weird dreams about being this... flat transparent thing on floors, walls, ceilings. Oh, and inside this weird infinite cube, granting wishes!" Preston said.

"What about you Scanlon?" I asked. Scanlon seemed hesitant to answer, but did anyway, "I have been dreaming about you, also being a spider lady. They're usually good ones, but the one I had last night was a nightmare." He said, starting to look sadden at the memory of that nightmare. I put a hand on his shoulder for reassurance. "Hey, it's okay. You can tell me." I said, offering him a comforting smile, to which he returned and sighed.

"From what I can tell from my previous dreams, we were kinda like bounty hunters or something. But this one... We were hunting down this guy, who didn't want to do what he does anymore from where we worked. When we reached him, we fought him. He sent out an attack, and it was about to hit me, but... you slid in front of me, taking the blow to the heart. There was so much blood-" I interrupted him by giving him a hug and rubbing his back. "Hey, it's okay. It was just a dream. I'm okay. You're okay. We're all okay. I can tell you were traumatized by that nightmare. Remember... It was just a bad dream; it's not real." I muttered.

I then pulled away from the hug, "You feeling better?" I asked. "Yeah." He said with a soft smiled. "Good, or else I would have to force the happiness back inside you." I chuckled, which made him laugh. "Message received." He said.

"We're talking about dreams over here?" Orion asked, standing next to Scanlon. "In a way, yes." I replied. "I've been having this weird dream where I'm a pearl white sphere with purple sunglasses. The sad thing is that I have no arms, legs, and no head." He said. "Yeah, that is weird, and I feel bad for your dream-self." Preston said, patting his shoulder. The three of us, minus Scanlon started laughing.

"But anyways, lunch break is almost over. I better see you three working this time."