what?

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️mentions of queen Kristina)

"Prince Wilhelm? Hurry up we need to be ready for your Speech where you ask for forgiveness." The bodyguard says while trying to get Wilhelm with her without any problems. Wilhelm has been in a fight at his public school and has gone viral with it. Queen Kristina and her husband found out about it quickly and made some plans with a lawyer and some other important people to make sure wille gets enrolled into a boarding school called Hillerska.

The bodyguard hands Wilhelm a card as they both enter the car on their way to the castle. "Why do i need this?" I say in a quite annoyed tone to her "it's your speech for forgiveness" she says. I don't know why but i flipped. How could they do this? How could my own parents send me to a boarding school, Isn't that some kind of child prison? Isn't it illegal to send your child to? I don't have time to ask the questions, as soon as i spoke we arrived at the castle. I start to yell as soon as i step into the big long hallway " i don't wanna go to a fucking boarding school" i say as im on the edge of tears. I have all my friends at my public school. I don't know anyone at that boarding school.

I stepped into the room where I heard noises coming out from, it was my parents with my brother and some people for make-up and the microphones, they started doing my make-up, covering my wound from the fight up with some concealer and foundation that somehow exactly matches my skin. Kristina is asking me questions and I answer them a bit annoyed, "i know what i need to say on that stupid speech mom!" I say to her quite aggressively .