why?

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
(this chapter contains Simon crying)

"why did he do that? what's wrong with kissing a boy? I don't understand it" I say as I'm sitting in the back of the bus with Rosh and Ayub. "it's because he's in the Royal family" Rosh says patting me on my back. "no it's just because he's scared of the reactions of people " Ayub says as he looks at Rosh with a slightly annoyed look. "let's just stop talking about it" I say as I look at them both while getting off the bus. "it's not worth it. I shouldn't have kissed him in the first place" I walk to my house and open the door with the spare key under the plant next to the door.

we all walk into the hallway and hang up our jackets, "hola mi amor" linda says, "hola mamá" I say back smiling slightly. "what's wrong simme?" she asks as Rosh and Ayub walk to my bedroom to start up the game we're about to play. "it's... nothing mom" I say back quietly while turning my back away from her, and walk to the kitchen for some snacks and drinks."there is something mi amor, I can see it in how your talking to me" she says, following me to the kitchen and leaning against the Fridge.

I turn my head to look at her as tears start forming in my eyes. "oh honey" she says as she sees the tears forming, she walks up to me and hugs me, taking me tightly into her arms. "can you tell me what's wrong?" she says while giving me a kiss on my head. "I....I don't know if I can" I say, now at the point of sobbing as my eyes start letting go of all the sadness forced into little salt water droplets. "it's okay if you can't tell me  just know I'm here for you" she says wiping away a tear from my cheek. I start sobbing as soon as she says that and let myself slide down the wall onto the floor, hugging my own knees while saying "it's Wilhelm" quietly through my sobs. "oh love" she says as she sits down on her knees next to me, taking me into her arms again, "what had happened between you and him?". I place my head onto her shoulder, after trying to wipe away some of the tears on my cheeks "we kissed at the movie night....and I thought....I thought he was into me but ....but today when I was practicing the hills song he came in and told me.....he told me to forget about the kiss and ...and that it was all a mistake that shouldn't ever have happened" I say as I start sobbing harder and harder.

"oh mi amor" she says as she rubs my back with her right hand and holds my head onto her shoulder with her left hand, tangling her fingers into my curls.