★ chapter four ★

felix and hyunjin made their way downstairs. felix brought the blanket with him and looked around . people were playing games on the PS5 , drinking, smoking weed , making out .

" do you live alone ? " felix asked , looking up at hyunjin .

hyunjin nodded his head . " parents are overseas working. they pay my rent and have been for two years now " he spoke as he focused down at felix. felix nodded his head and frowned a little. " that sounds lonely " he mumbled.

hyunjin didn't take his eyes off of the omega . " you're right. it can be sometimes " he spoke .

felix continued focusing on hyunjin until he felt a freezing cold liquid splash all over his chest and neck . he gasped a little and stepped back to see a girl with black hair. she was very pretty. " i-i'm so so sorry!" she spoke

hyunjin looked at the girl then back at felix. " winter be more careful " hyunjin sighed as he carefully took felix's hand. " i can get you a new shirt. stay right here "

felix nodded his head and looked down. he could smell the alcoholic drink. he looked at winter and she was already focused on him. " do you have an alpha yet?" she asked.

felix gulped nervously and shook his head. " i don't " he mumbled.

" what does that hyunjin see in you " she spoke.

felix's ears furrowed a little as he looked at her. " w-what " he asked.

" well I mean it seems there's nothing exciting about you. you're not drinking, smoking, partying, dressing up. you just seem so useless " she giggled

felix felt his face fill with heat as tears formed in his eyes. he heard hyunjin walk down the stairs then felix ran towards the front door, leaving the house.

felix shivered as he walked down the sidewalk, wiping his eyes. he heard hyunjin behind him calling his name repeatedly but felix was too embarrassed. he sped up until he tripped on the cement, falling on the sidewalk. a small whine escaped his mouth. he began crying as soon as he noticed the blood sliding down his leg from his knee .

hyunjin widened his eyes and ran to felix. he crouched down and looked down at the knee . " felix. hey " he spoke softly. he looked at the little omega, watching him cry. he reached over, carefully wiping his tears . he picked him up and began carrying him towards his house.

felix was nuzzled in the alphas neck, sniffling and crying at the pain. he walked in felix's house and carefully set him on the couch. he ran to the kitchen, grabbing a med kit then ran back over to felix.

felix whined and shook his head quickly. " n-no! it'll hurt " he cried out.

hyunjin looked at the boy and reached over, holding his chin . " i promise it won't " he whispered .