★ chapter two ★

jisung jumped excitedly and clapped his hands . " that sounds perfect! i can get the drinks " he spoke . minho smiled , holding jisungs hand .

chan shrugged and looked at hyunjin. " i can get something to smoke i suppose " he spoke .

hyunjin smiled . " and you guys can invite who you all want " he added then looked at jisung . " especially felix . i wanna show him something " he admitted.

jisung smirked a little and nodded his head at hyunjins words . " I'll convince him to come " he spoke .

felix breathed heavily and finally stopped in his tracks . he had ran down the street until he didn't know where he was . he looked around and shivered a little. " chilly " he whispered as he walked across the street , looking for his house.

why would hyunjin move so close to him ? why was his scent so amazing ? why was he feeling some type of way about this guy ? thoughts flooded felix's head as he finally found his house. he walked up to his doorstep, unlocking it and walking in. he immediately smelled something.. different. he looked around his house to see if anyone was there but there was no one .

he swore he smelled someone's scent but there was no trace of anyone. felix shrugged it off then walked to his bedroom, changing into a hoodie and a comfy skirt . he walked back downstairs only to hear his doorbell ring twice .

felix looked up , furrowing his eyebrows in confusion . he walked towards the door . that scent for just a few minutes ago seemed stronger again . he looked through the window to see no one at his door . he opened it and looked around and still not a single person besides a couple walking along the sidewalk.

he then looked down and noticed a bouquet of roses . he bent down , picking it up and looking at the card that was tied to it . " you're pretty " he read out loud . he then blushed a little and looked around again.

" strange .. they must've got the wrong house " he spoke softly then walked in , shutting his door . he sighed . " i still can't let these beautiful flowers die " he spoke as he grabbed a clean vase , pouring some water inside then setting the roses inside of it and sliding it to the middle of his kitchen island .

hyunjin left the cafe to find felix and make sure he returned home safe . he finally caught up to the boy but didn't start a conversation. he stood in the alleyway across the street from felix's house so that he could have a view of it .

felix walked in his home safely and hyunjin smiled a little then began walking a bit until he looked over at the house again , watching some guy he didn't recognize place a bouquet of flowers against felix's doorstep then ringing the bell and running off .

hyunjin watched felix answer the door. he tilted his head in confusion then walked across the street towards felix's house . he was about to walk to the front door but then he realized.. it'd be creepy to know where felix lives .. wouldn't it ?

hyunjin sighed and just watched felix in the window from the sidewalk, noticing him handling the flowers carefully. it made hyunjins heart beat a little faster . hyunjin noticed his reaction and immediately looked down . " w-what are you thinking hwang " he whispered before beginning to walk away from felix's house.