★ chapter ten★

hyunjin and felix spent all their weekend getting hyunjins things settled in his room . hyunjin did most of it since felix got exhausted really easily. hyunjin finally finished the last box. he walked downstairs. " last box is done " hyunjin spoke , looking at felix. he smiled at the sight of felix already passed out on the couch.
hyunjin looked around at the house. it wasn't in bad shape it just needed to be decorated. the house was very modern and clean . most of everything was white. the kitchen , sofas , walls . there were two long sofas in the living room along with a big flat screen tv on the wall that connected to the start of the white staircase. considering christmas was also coming around it seemed like it needed more decorations. hyunjin looked at the little omega cuddled up to the couch . he smiled a little and walked to him . " be safe little one " he whispered then pushed his fingers through the boys hair before leaving the house.

a few hours later hyunjin came home with boxes and bags , pushing the door open with his elbow and setting everything down .
felix walked towards the door , holding a cup of hot cocoa and furrowing his eyebrows, confused. " i thought we already got everything. what's this hyunjin " felix asked .
" decorations " hyunjin spoke , showing felix the christmas tree box . " I went by a few stores and got decorations " he spoke as he opened the boxes .
felix smiled , watching hyunjin as he sipped his hot cocoa. " uhuh " felix spoke as he walked to the couch , sitting down .
" well have fun decorating. i have work in a hour " felix spoke as he smiled at hyunjin .
hyunjin started putting together the christmas tree. " yeah ? did someone call in " hyunjin asked as he looked at felix.
" uhuh . I'll be there till midnight " felix spoke as he stood back up . " i should probably get ready " felix added as he hurried upstairs.
hyunjin smiled a little and continued decorating. a few minutes later felix came back downstairs, fixing his work shirt . " I'll be back in a few hours " felix spoke , making his way to the door .
hyunjin quickly got up and ran to the door , blocking the way before felix could get to it .
felix looked up at hyunjin and tilted his head.
" let me walk you there " hyunjin insisted. " i-i know i should probably give you space and let you go alone and you're old enough to- " hyunjin was cut off by felix reaching up and ruffling his hair. " if that'll make you feel better then yes you can come with me " felix giggled then moved past hyunjin , opening the door .
hyunjin blushed and looked down . he started following after felix . already there were two alphas walking along the sidewalk . hyunjin focused on them . due to scents he could smell feelings/emotions. he noticed felix didn't have a great nose for scents. he couldn't tell emotions or fear or anything as well as hyunjin could. hyunjin and felix continued walking. hyunjin had the urge to reach down and hold the omegas hand .

( this is short I'm sorry )