✮ chapter six ✮

felix and hyunjin walked along the sidewalk together. felix holding his hands behind his back and staring at the cement while hyunjin kept glancing at him then ahead.
" i can tell from your scent that you don't have a mate " hyunjin spoke gently.
felix became a little embarrassed. he looked up at hyunjin. " w-well .. i just don't think i need one " he admitted.
hyunjin smiled and focused on felix. " how do you think you're going to.. well.. survive ? " he asked.
felix furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. " well i know for sure that i don't need to rely on anyone for anything " felix spoke proudly.
hyunjin chuckled at how precious the omega was. " well.. i just think it'd be easier to live life with someone to protect and keep you calm. you would've probably went crazy if I hadn't smelled your scent in the bathroom that other day " hyunjin admitted.
felix uncrossed his arms a little. he looked down . " well that was a mistake. i forgot my medicine.. a-and it won't happen again bec- " felix stopped himself.
hyunjin focused on felix,confused .
" i uh..may have forgot them again " felix whispered.
" what ? " hyunjin replied .
felix gulped a little and fiddled with his fingers while walking. " well we should go back and get them lix " hyunjin stated.
felix groaned a little. " but.. we're already almost there. I'll be fine. i'm sure nothing will happen. " he spoke .
hyunjin sighed softly. " make sure you meet me after school so i can bring you home. also we're going by a store to buy you more suppressants to keep in your bag " hyunjin spoke.
felix listened to hyunjin. he felt his cheeks become a little warm. why did he care so much? an alpha like him couldn't possibly want anything to do with a stuck up omega like him.
once they arrived to school hyunjin waved felix bye then made his way to the art room. felix just smiled , watching the alpha leave along with his scent.
jisung shoved felix's shoulder carefully. " oh but you don't want a mate to depend on " jisung teased. felix snapped out of it and looked at jisung. " i-i don't ! " he accidentally screamed , causing everyone in the entrance to look at him . felix gulped , covering his mouth.
jisung laughed softly and put his arm around felix, beginning to walk him to class.

the day went on. felix didn't feel anything happening with his body which was good. during lunch felix decided to visit hyunjin instead of the cafeteria. the bell rang and felix grabbed his lunchbox and backpack, making his way to the art room . on the stairs to the art room felix could already smell hyunjins calming and strong scent. he breathed it in , feeling his body relax. he made it to the art room , standing at the entrance with his belongings.
hyunjin was busy painting on a huge canvas . hyunjin could smell the omega a bit but thought it was just his imagination considering he had been thinking so much about felix.
" i-is it okay if i eat here ? " felix asked .
hyunjin turned to see lix . he smiled and stood up , walking towards a table and patting it. " come on in . it's okay " he spoke.
felix happily walked over and sat down , hyunjin sitting beside him .
felix shook his head a little and smiled. " you can continue your artwork if you want . you don't have to tend to me " felix insisted.
hyunjin stared at felix. " but i want to stay right here " he admitted.
felix blushed a little and nodded his head. " have you eaten ? " he asked hyunjin.
hyunjin shook his head in response.
felix frowned a little. he opened his lunchbox and halfed his bento . he set one piece on a paper towel for hyunjin . " eat " felix spoke as he looked at hyunjin , taking a bite of his own half .
hyunjin looked at the bento then back at felix. he was so precious and sweet plus his scent was so amazing. he began eating his hlf of the bento while focusing on felix, admiring more and more features felix's face gave off . he didn't ever want felix to leave his sight.
" guys come here " jisung whispered, hiding behind the entrance of the art room . jisung was a smiling and giggling mess. minho and chan both peeked in the room , seeing hyunjin and felix eating together. hyunjin reached his hand up , wiping the corner of felix's mouth carefully.
jisung almost freaked out. they all pulled away and jisung jumped up and down a little. " who would've thought. hyunjin likes felix ? he literally doesn't let anyone get this close to him mentally. he's always so quiet " jisung giggled.
chan shrugged with a smile. " I guess felix is just different to him " chan spoke .