★ chapter eight ★

" of course. i would love that " hyunjin whispered.

felix focused on hyunjins eyes, pink splashed across his cheeks . he admired how perfect hyunjins features were. his beautiful brown colored eyes, the beauty mark below the left one. he was perfect. felix breathed in a bit of the alpha's scent and closed his eyes. " has anyone ever told you that.. your scent is very nice " felix spoke softly.
hyunjin listened to felix . " i-i was just about to ask the same exact thing " hyunjin chuckled a little.
felix giggled and opened his eyes. they both stared at one another. it was silent and a little awkward but both of them felt so safe together. hyunjin finally broke the silence and looked around. " so .. what were you doing before i frightened you " hyunjin teased, walking towards the bed.
felix giggled . " nothing fun . just studying " he responded, sitting on the bed. felix then heard hyunjins stomach growl. " have you ate ? " felix asked.
" w-well not really " hyunjin chuckled.
felix whined a little. " you promised you'd start eating more hyun " felix stood up.
" I would it's just.. your cooking is really nice. I don't really know how to cook well " hyunjin spoke with a smile.
felix blushed , staring at hyunjin . " thank you but .. you've only had my bentos. would you like something different? maybe ramen, sushi or something else like spaghetti? " felix asked.
hyunjin shrugged his shoulders a little. " i'm okay with just a bowl of cereal lix " he responded.
felix crossed his shoulders. " pick a decent dinner food " he demanded.
hyunjin chuckled and laid back on felix's bed. " ramen sounds pretty nice actually " he answered.
felix smiled . " then ramen it is . don't leave the room and try your best to keep your scent under control. I know that's literally impossible but .. try " felix giggled , walking to the door . he made his way downstairs and began cooking hyunjins food.
hyunjin stretched on the bed and looked around. " your room is very clean little omega " hyunjin spoke , standing up . he continued looking around. " everything smells just like you " he added with a smile . he looked out the window . after a few minutes felix came back in to see hyunjin at the window. felix set a bowl of ramen and a cup of soda on the bedside table. " what're you doing? " felix giggled.
" who are those guys who walk down this street all the time ? there's two of them . both alpha's. " hyunjin asked , looking back at felix. felix smiled a little. " my neighbors. you know it'd be less creepy if you didn't watch them " he giggled.
" do you know which house they live at ? " hyunjin asked .
" i don't . I just know they live in this neighborhood " felix spoke as he sat on the bed. " come on . I know you're hungry hyun " felix spoke.
hyunjin looked at the food and walked to the bed , sitting down. " don't be messy . I just cleaned these blankets " felix smiled , handing hyunjin the bowl of noodles.
hyunjin blushed a little and began eating as he stared at the omega .
felix went back to studying and doing homework. he could feel the alphas eyes on him but he really didn't mind . hyunjin didn't scare him . if anything this is the safest he's ever felt . felix wrote in his notes and glanced at hyunjin. he giggled a little, leaning in and wiping hyunjins lips. " the juice is all over you . you were so hungry " felix spoke .

" uhh guys don't you think this is weird " chan whispered.
" no shhh . felix won't tell us to our face so we must watch " jisung whispered back , on top of minhos shoulders while minho was on top of chans shoulders . jisung peaked in the window for a few seconds , seeing hyunjin and felix together.
" sooo what do you see ? " minho whispered.
jisung climbed down along with minho .
jisung jumped up and down and smiled . " I don't know but I think we'll be expecting felix to be claimed soon . " jisung smiled , crossing his arms.
" why is this so special to you ? " chan rolled his eyes.
" duh . because felix betted money that he would never find a mate " jisung smirked as the group walked away .
" do you smell that ? " hyunjin asked.
felix focused on hyunjin. " i don't . what is it ? "
" it must be my overthinking " hyunjin chuckled