𝟛

𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮

" тαкє му нσσ∂ιє σƒƒ вяσ, уσυ ωєαя тнαт ѕнιт ℓιкє ιт'ѕ уσυяѕ"
"тнαт'ѕ нєя нσσ∂ιє αт тнιѕ ρσιηт.

COMMENT FOR UPDATES

COMMENT FOR UPDATES

fit^^

~ᴱˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᴹᶦˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ~

Philly, Germantown
onye Patrice kafeae| ᵖᵒᵛ
══════

Philly, Germantown onye  Patrice kafeae| ᵖᵒᵛ══════

↑↑↑↑
═══

next week, monday.

me and Adore walked up to the school together, jabril had something to do and is coming late today so we just walked.

i saw kaheef sitting on the bench's not too far from the school and huffed. i had a whole week thinking about what i was gonna say to him, i didn't wanna do it at home when he was there because i just got too scared.

"i need to talk to him"i said looking at Adore and she mugged me.

"girl you is not wonder woman,  that nigga said so many things about you"she said.

"But he said things that he knew i felt about him, i really didn't mean to hurt his feelings" i said shaking my head.

"oh girl. Kaheef don't care about nothing except his mom and kariyah , i promise he don't care about your little feelings no offense"Adore said making me roll my eyes and walk to him.

"good morning kaheef" i said making him huff and side eye me. "what"he said making me clear my throat.

"uhm i hope i didn't hurt your feelings about how i felt about you and i was- i don't give a gyattttt dangggg damnnnn about your little feelings shorty i promise you that"he cut me off.

"oh i knew that"i said giving a fake smile. "but i just wanted to apologize-i don't give a fuck, shoo"he said as he shooed me while using his other hand taking a pull from his blunt .

"w-well i'm trying to apologize and-"i said. "i don't need your apology" he said.

i just stared at him.he just stared at me.

"but why"i said playing with my fingers. "because i know you don't mean it, you still gonna walk around with that doggy ass pout knowing you got your "little fragile " feelings hurt by me and now you hate me because your brother like little pew pews and be trigger happy"he said before taking a pull.

"i already told you i don't hate y- i don't give a fuck can you go somewhere" he cut me off standing up.

"wh-why do you talk to me like that" i said making him look at me blankly. "like what nigga" he said. "like the cussing and raising your voice" i said making him mug me

he looked around with a dumb face. "this is how i speak? or maybe because i'm trying to get away from you and you just keep speaking to me" he said making me nod and look down.

i sighed before turning around walking away feeling his eyes drop down to my butt.ew.

"That went well"adore clapped making me scrunch my face up. "no i'm serious, i remember this girl tried to press him he threw his lighter at her hair and it caught fire" she said making me make a yikes face.

in math i was getting a fat headache because jabril and his friends literally sat right next to me and they're so loud.

kaheef the only one that wasn't talking surprisingly. he leaned over to see my paper making me cover it and him mug me.

"what? i can help you but you didn't ask to copy me" i said looking around to make sure the teacher didn't see.

"whatchu scared? let me just see bro i'm failing" he said sliding my paper over to him.

"i thought you didn't like me" i said making him side eye me. "what me liking you got to do with me getting my grade up" he said making me huff.

i put my head down. "why your head down onye, i guarantee you not done"mrs jones said mugging me.

"oh but i am" i said giving her a small smile. "ouuuu"kaheef said looking between us.

"oh?you being bold for your boyfriend"she said. "i wasn't even meaning to be smart i was just saying i was done"i said confused.

"oh and boyfriend? i'm offended."kaheef said with a mug making me look at him.

i gotta be ugly.

i huffed and took my paper back handing it to her.