▧ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ▧

"..." For conversation

'...' For thought

(...) For Author note

{...} Sound/Special Effects

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

AN The first chapter of the story begins

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

{Ring Ring Ring}... {Ring Ring Ring}

Manager: "Hello? Who is it?". said the Manager answering the phone cell in a (fast food place name here).

Y/N: "Hi! I stumbled upon your job application and I wish to apply!". You said to him with excitement. You hope that nobody has applied for it.

Manager: "Ah I'm sorry man, but someone has already applied for the dishwasher position". he said to You with a chill and apologetic tune. 

Y/N: "Aww man, well okay then sorry for wasting your time". you to him with a sorry tune in your voice. you feel a bit sad that you didn't get a job at (fast food name).

Manager: "No problem man". he said to you with a chill voice. You feel less sad now. you thought that this man was nice and chill.

Y/N: "Sorry again to waste your time again man,". you said to him and ended the phone call.

You Throw your phone to the side of your bed. and then you grab a pillow next to you hold it to your face and scream on it.

{AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!}, you scream right into the pillow. you lay there for a moment.

◇──◆──◇──◆◇──◆──◇──◆

✧*̥˚ the bed*̥˚✧

(this is the bedroom that you are in

(this is the bedroom that you are in. but imagine. that the bed is a double bed)✍

◇──◆──◇──◆◇──◆──◇──◆

Y/N muffled: "Rent is due in the next 2 weeks!". You shouted into the pillow. you were terrified to think about that thought.

Y/N muffled: "This can't get any worse right?". You were thinking about how to apply for another job that has not been applied to.