𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5: bush?

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

what do you think about the image up above?

"..." For conversation

'...' For thought

(...) For Author note

{...} Sound/Special Effects

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5: bush?

previously on this story.

Y/N {whisper} "𝑼𝒉 𝒖𝒉 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝒖𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆?!?". You quickly said hoping she didn't get mad at you for saying something offensive. Why are you overreacting? you are very confused.

Luna [in text] - 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑨 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅!! -

Ruby: "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚".  You covered your eyes because you were too embarrassed to look at her stretching.  "𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑹𝒖𝒃𝒚 Now what's yours?".  finishing up stretching and cracking some bones on her hands then looking at you head to toe.

Ruby: "You're 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒛𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒂".  A small blush appeared on your cheeks from the compliment. Thinking about it the compliment again you blushed more.

Y/N: "Uhhhh.. 𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒀/𝑵 𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓".   you said to her, Embarrassment evident in your voice.

Ruby: "𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒀/𝑵".   she looked up at you then turned around and walked to the path leading out of the small forest. but then she turned around.

Ruby: "𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂?".  walking to you she asked for your Instagrammed.

and blah blah shit happened and blah blah come on. you already know what happened in the previous chapter.

I won't waste your time boring you with reading this *previously on this story* text, but anyway right back on the.

(Back to the moment)

\𝗢𝘄𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩\

I was there chilling inside Y/N's Jacket and noticed that they were blushing when talking to  Ruby. and as I watched Ruby's outline becoming smaller I had grown a small smirk.

Owen: "𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒀/𝑵𝒏𝒏𝒏𝒏". Both of them turn to look at me. I can see a bit of confusion in both of their eyes, A little bit of Y/N's blush was still there but not too noticeable at least.

Y/N: "𝑼𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝑶𝒘𝒆𝒏? 𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝑼𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈?".  they asked me but my smirk grew more of a full smirk I was feeling quite in the mood of teasing. I am going to tease them.