𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

what do you think about the image up above?

"..." For conversation

'...' For thought

(...) For Author note

{...} Sound/Special Effects

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

CHAPTER 4: PARK

previously on this story.

you, Owen, and Luna were outside the apartment building and it almost blinded you but you managed to shield them with your hand. and as your eyes adjust to the outside world. you walked to the street in front of the apart. 

An Ratta geezer was mad at you for blocking his way. I mean the street was (huge? or BIg?) for them to I don't know walk around you but. Anyway, you quickly move aside letting the geezer walk passed you.

as you are on one of the crosswalks Owen notices a wailord and skitty couple. and he knows them you don't know how but you told him. later to explain it to you in the park where you are going. 

blah blah you feel something different to you you don't know what is different but you know. anyway, you reached the park and entered it.

and you were having a flustered blush by Owen pointing at all the female joggers that passed by. you take a sit on a park bench. but someone asks you to sit next to you for a moment.

(back to the moment)

\Y/N POV\

you were blushing at fumbling the bag to talking to a girl. but as you thought something in you was telling you to sneak peek at her. you don't know why but it was too strong to resist it.

Y/N: 'just a peak ok Y/N OKAY?! WAIT! WHY AM I DOING THIS?!! '.  you were very confused and very not at the same time. you don't really know why you want to peak at her.

but your intrusive thoughts won. you blushed a bit. wait why are you blushing IT'S JUsT A PEAK NOTHING ELSE. 

Y/N: 'okay okay IT"S JUST PEAK OKAY JUS PEAK'.  you tried to overcome the intrusive thoughts. but you failed to overcome it. so you probably took a moment to convince your head to move. 

you looked at her for a peek. As you peek at you made sure that she didn't see you peaking.

♡⚀♧⚁♢⚂♤⚃♡⚄♧⚅♢

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

৻৲₰⁰ Scorebunny ⁰₰৻৲