𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3: 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

what do you think about the picture up above?

"..." For conversation

'...' For thought

(...) For Author note

{...} Sound/Special Effects

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

CHAPTER 3: CITY EXPLORATION

previously in this story.

Y/N, Owen, and Luna were in an apartment complex. You got dressed after taking a shower, but Owen didn't want to go outside due to the world full of anthropomorphic Pokemon. but Luna suggested that Y/N wear a jacket to conceal Owen.

 You found a jacket in the closet, put it on, and showed it to Owen. He agreed to go outside now. You picked him up and placed him inside the jacket.

You grab Luna and Owen in the jacket, walk to the the apartment door, and open it. you walk outside and see a number on the door *41*. and blah blah blah.

 you walk around the hall field of Pokemon and find an elevator. blah blah blah yeah. and blah blah blah Y/N met a Feraligatr receptionist who cried that you said his name for the first time.

and yeah

(back to the moment)

\ - Y/N POV - \

As you opened the door and stepped outside, the sudden light assaulted your eyes, causing you to cover them with your right hand.

Y/N: "wow- Ah 𝑶𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔! ".  Covering your eyes from the sun light this of course confused you. Because you never had to cover your eyes and you thought as you were rubbing your eyes. That thought was that do you have eye problems if yes you need a pair of glasses.

Well a few minutes of rubbing your eyes .

 it was a beautiful city you took a moment to process the part of the city that you are in. and you walked to the middle of the street of the city.

Y/N: "𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒘 ".  and making some of the Pokemon walking to look at you for a moment then they continue to mind their business. thinking that you are a weird kid.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

৻৲₰⁰  City? ⁰₰৻৲