𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: Little Exploration

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

what do you think about the image up above?

"..." For conversation

'...' For thought

(...) For Author note

{...} Sound/Special Effects

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

CHAPTER 2: EXPLORING THE APARTMENT

previously on Dragon B- I mean in chapter one. 

Y/N and Owen found a rent notice inside their apartment door in an envelope.

You and Owen were staring in shock at each other because of the exorbitant rent price. You were surprised, and Owen was dumbfounded.

Y/N and Owen: "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?!".  both of you looked at each other eyes.

(Current time) ✍

(Y/N POV)➜

You were shocked well, surprise would describe it at least.  you moved your head to look at Owen's face. then you looked at Owen's eyes with fear and anxiety.

Y/N: "𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑶 𝑾𝑬 𝑫𝑶!!!".  you scream and shake Owen around. "𝑾𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫!!!".  you scream right in his face. 

Owen: "𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝑼𝑳𝒅 𝑨𝑯𝒉𝑯 𝒔𝑻𝒐𝒑 𝑺𝒉𝑨𝒌𝒊𝒏𝑮 𝒎𝑬!!!".  you shake him so fast that you can see his afterimage. "𝒘𝑯𝑨𝒕 𝒅𝑨𝒕𝑬 𝑫𝒊𝑫 𝑰𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝑨𝑻𝑬𝒆𝒆𝑬𝒅?!?!".  he was now getting a little dizzy by now.

You stop shaking him for a bit. yeah, you didn't read the date. looked at the letter again. it was on the floor. you picked it up you turned it around to see the stated date.

Y/N: "3 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔...".  you hold the paper for a moment. you looked at him. 

Y/N: "𝒐𝒉 𝒆𝒉 𝒆𝒉 𝒆𝒉..".  you smiled at him. but he was glaring at you. "𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚".  you lowered your ears

Owen: "{sigh} 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕".  you and Owen went silent for a moment then he said something that stumped you. 

Owen: "𝑺𝒐 𝒂𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻?".  you were very stumped at this. "𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚? 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?".  you hummed at that. 

Y/N: "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅".  As you said you checked your pants to see if you had pockets.

you have pockets! two of them. you put your hand in the left pocket. nothing there was nothing in the left pocket. you move Owen to your left hand and then you check the right pocket.