Lanternshork

I walked over to the shark pool. The lights were on, thankfully. I sat around on the edge. "You're gonna fall in there man." A guard said to me. "No, I'll be fine. I have pretty good balance." I replied. "Alright..whatever.." The guard replied before walking off.

Then the lights flickered. Sweat started to form. "I won't be surprised if a blackout happe-" And just before I finished talking, the lights turn off. "Speak of the devil.." I said. A force then dragged me into the pool, glowing slightly under the water. A gooey hand grabbed my leg and dragged me under.

I struggled to breathe under the water. I tried to scream, but they were silenced as blue goo from its paw crawled into my mouth. I struggled, flailing around. Then I became lightheaded..slowly passing out.

***

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." A female voice said to me as I slowly opened my eyes. I freaked out and backed away. It was the same gootraxian that took me underwater. I then noticed..I WAS under the water. I could breathe..I could talk. I looked at my new paws. "Now come here fuzzle wuzzles!" She said. "ROUGOYGNDOYD WHAT THE FUCK NO!" I screamed as I swam up to the top and ran. I just ran. From her. From them. From the humans.

 From the humans