Prologue

It was a regular day for Lily. A regular morning when she woke up, did her morning routine, got dressed and went out to get her very needed morning cup of coffee. But....her regular morning might not be as regular as you might think.

You see...Lily was different than most around her. She....couldn't walk....she was paralysed down her waist which , of course lead to complication of regular routines which normal people did. But even then she didn't let this stop her from achieving great heights of success. She passed out from college at a younger age than most her batch mates. It is said if god takes something from you..he enhances an other sense to help you. The same was with Lily. She was intelligent....or scratch that...VERY INTELLIGENT. She passed out college at the age of 18 and right now at the mere age of 20 she worked in the biggest company in Korea as a software engineer. People considered her to be having a very amazing life but........it was far from what they thought.

Her life was a mess. Abusive parents she can't get rid off....complications in health....regularly scowled and bullied by her colleagues....her past....everything only cause she was paralyzed. It wasn't her fault so she never understood why people were so mean to her. She felt lonely...very lonely....hell she didn't remember the last time she laughed whole heartedly.

But it was all gonna change. It was gonna change by the appearance of 8 men in her life whome she first thought to be regular men but unbeknownst to her....they turned out to be the most notorious mafia gang in korea...Stray Kids. And just like her world changed.....at first she thought for the worse...but soon realizing the change was the solution to all her problems and she couldn't be more thankful for it.