Ch.2 : Beauty With Brains

The SKZ underground bunker was filled with the sound of Seungmin clicking keys rapidly on the keyboard as the others circled around him. Each and everyone of them just had one person in their mind. The pretty girl on a wheelchair named Lily. It was their first time feeling this way. They had never been attracted to any female before. But this time their hearts did gymnastics when they thought of her. "C'mon Seungmin fast ", said Lee Know..impatience evident in his voice. "I am hyung...the net is fucking slow", replied seungmin. "Now we need to go and threaten wifi companies too", whined I.n making Felix chuckle. "I would do anything to get her", said Hyunjin in an unexpectedly protective tone. "Srsly how did we even fall head over heels for that girl ", questioned Felix but none of them had an answer to it . They guessed that the cliché line in every love story about it being unexpected in actually true.

"GOT IT", screamed seungmin and everyone rushed their attention back to the computer with curiosity gleaming in their eyes. "Dr. Lily Wane Kim , age 20 , works as a software at Macrosoft which is the largest international software company as the head of cyber department. Super intelligent , passed put from college at the age of just 18 and got her phD. Paralysed since she was 10. Has quite a lot of body complications. Has a Mom and Dad..no such info on them.", completed Seungmin as all the 8 of them remained silent..too stunned to speak. "Beauty with brains....I fell for her even more now", said Changbin breaking the silence. "How was she able to do all those even with being paralysed. It's....amazing", said Chan. "She is going to be ours and we're gonna make sure of it", said Han sharing the same thought with the others as they sat down to make the plan.

On the other hand Lily was busy working in her laptop while sipping on her coffee. She had taken a day off today cause of her.....episode yesterday. She got a nightmare at around 3 in the morning followed by a panic attack and having to take her medications which resulted in her not getting enough sleep and body being way to weak to function. She decided to take a day off and watch movies to get her mind off the nightmares which were always filled with the horrors of her past. As the time passed Lily didn't realise it was almost bedtime. As she was about to sleep her mind shifted to her morning encounter with the Stray Kids. They were intimidating for sure. But were they really as bad as people said them to be ?? As she was thinking she slowly slipped into her slumber unbeknownst to how her life was gonna change in a span of one week