Ch.4 : "I'll stay"

Lily slowly opened her eyelids...her head felt like it would bust open which made her close her eyes again to regain complete conciousness. When she finally felt herself getting normal she opened her eyes completely only to find herself in a dull grey coloured closure. Just as she tried bringing her hands closer to her eyes to rub them did she realised she was sitting on a chair with her hands and feet chained to it. Lily found herself panicking as she tucked on the restraints to try and free herself but it was to no avail. Just as she was about to call out for help the door in the far corner opened illuminating the room as the eight members of Stray Kids entered the room one by one.

"You're awake", said Hyunjin with a smile. But that smile dropped and withing a second Lily had a gun pointed at her forehead by the previously smiling face. The cold of the gunpoint transfering into her skin making her shiver against it. The eight boys standing in front of her keeping up with their title of being the most ruthless mafia gang didn't help the situation. Lily felt her heart starting to thump even loudly against her chest....if that was even possible. "Don't be so nervous", said Changbin.....but the fact that he took out a sharp knife glistening in the light and came behind her, putting one hand across her shoulders at the front from the left side....and holding a knife on her neck with his other hand from the right.....well opposed his statement.

Lily tried her best to control the tears pricking her eyes from falling down. "W-what do you guys want from me ", she said, the last part almost a whisper and her voice shaky from trying to control her cry. "We LOVE you....so you're what we want...and what we want we get....you are ours and I am damn sure you won't have said yes if we approached normally. So we had to force.", said Han in the most non chalant it's normal way as Lily sat there stunned, trying to process all the information.They liked...her. Why??...what was in her to like. She did have plenty of stuffs for people to not like her tho. Then why her ? She had spent her entire life being hated. Her thoughts were interfered by I.n. "We met at the café that day...remember. It's the first time the eight of us got attracted to someone.", he said. "So now it's your choice....either say yes and live with us or....die", said Bangchan as Lily's thoughts went haywire. What was she suppose to choose...why her.....out of all people why tf her...she wasn't even that pretty..neither could she walk....was all Lily could think off. But at the same time something told her to accept...it wasn't like she had anything to loose....her parents didn't care..she didn't have any friends..nothing...so why not just accept. After what felt like an eternity...even though she didn't want to agree, Lily found herself saying "I'll stay".