Ch.1 : Mesmerized

The small cafe downtown would have been filled like any other monday morning with people wanting their day's first dose of coffee to wake them up for work after a weekend but today was not that case. Today the only people inside was a group of 8 men who were new to the cafe...but....definitely not new to people's knowledge. One looks and it was evident that the 8 men sitting in the cafe were non other than the notorious mafia gang Stray Kids. Even though they weren't really known to be doing bad stuffs...in fact there name were connected to a few known good deeds too...they were still mafia and it was no new info that they were one of the most ruthless ones. The cafe was quieter than usual. No one entered the cafe today due to them sitting inside. The female baristas couldn't get over how handsome the 8 men were. The way those girls carried themselves changed as they came around those men wanting to gain their attentions but were only successful in making the eight of them role their eyes. "Srsly it gets frustrating....I just want one day off of people flirting with us man", said Changbin in a whiny sound which made the others chuckles.

As they were waiting for their coffee to arrive they heard the bell on the entrance to the cafe ring. All of them turned their head towards the gate ready to take their guns out and shoo away anyone who tried to enter and ruin their peace but instead if a hustling woman or man in a business suit......they were met by a girl on a wheelchair wearing a large hoodie and and oversized Jeans, hair open a tired expression on her face but still so beautiful. All the eight of them were mesmerized by how seeminglessly beautiful she was. She wore the most simple clothes with absolutely no makeup and yet she was the prettiest and by far the only woman they had ever stared at for more than a minute. She silently wheeled to the counter . She looked around the age of 20. Evrything about her was so....pretty.

"Hey..how you guys doing?", asked Lily with a small smile. "Great Lily", said an old lady barista. "Lily....pretty", whispered Han. "The cafe's quieter than usual ??", stated Lily with a questioning look. "Oh...umm....Stray kids are here", replied back the barista in a whispering tone to which Lily widened her eyes....evryone knew about who they were and what they did. "Oh...umm...can I just get the regular ?", asked Lily. "Sure honey"...with that the barista went inside to get her drinks. Lily could feel pairs of eyes at her through her peripheral vision but didn't dare to move her head. As soon as she got her drinks she muttered a small thank you under her breathe wheeling out of the cafe having no clue how her life was going to change withing the span of a few hours.

"She was so....pretty", whispered hyunjin...the others nodding in agreement. "Chan hyung ?", said Changbin. "Get all the info about her ", said Chan...a plan already in all their minds.