Ch.3 : Successful

They were ready......ready to make her their's. It's been one week since the incident and Stray Kids were all set to get her. As of Lily..she had forgotten all about the incident.

It was around 11pm at night when the door bell of Lily's house rang signaling someone's arrival. She wasn't on her wheelchair like usual. Whenever Lily got tired of wheeling everywhere she would try to use her crutches to hop around....although she would not be able to do so for more than 3 hrs max. "Whose here at this time of night", Lily whispered to herself as she slowly limped to the door putting her weight on her crutches. She opened the door and instantly regret what she was taught back in her kindergarten days...don't open the door without peeping through the eye hole first..cause now she was face to face with the most dangerous mafia gang in current existence..the eight members of Stray Kids. She knew each one of them by face....Lily had always been interested in crime and stuffs so she had no problem  recognizing them.

Her eyes widen as she swiftly tried closing back the door but just as it was about to slam shut Felix put his leg between the door and the frame discarding Lily's attempt. Lily slowly started limping back. Her face had gone pale and her palms had started sweating as she felt a rush of panic passing through her entire body stopping her from taking any actions. With one swift move the door opened revealing eight mafias..a smirk slowly growing on each one of their faces as they entered her house one by one...I.n being the last as he slowly pushed the door close."Closed.....trapped", said I.n smirking while he checked his surroundings. "Your house shows you got a nice taste of interiors...maybe you could help us set ours?", asked Hyunjin. It was all such a sarcastic play.  "We ring the bell of your house and you shut the door on our face....that's not nice", said Changbin with a pout. "W-what do you want", stuttered Lily as she stood frozen in front of them knowing pretty well she was doomed. "Mmmm...let me think...YOU", said Han doing  a fake thinking gesture. "W-what", Lily said...surprise and fear evident in her voice. "Yap....you heard right....and we get what we want", said Lee know tilting his head staring right into her eyes. Just as Lily was about to press her panic alarm to let her neighbours know Bang Chan rushed forward and grabbed her wrists making her yelp as he went behind her grabbing her other hand as he pressed  his chest at her back trapping her in his arms. "Now that's not a very nice move sweetheart", whispered Chan in a deep husky voice sending shivers down Lily's spine. "L-let go off me", screamed Lily as she tried to free herself from Chan's strong grip she but then felt a sudden pain shoot through the side if her neck. Turning her neck she saw Seungmin standing their with an injection in his hands. Her vision suddenly became blurry as she felt herself slipping out of consciousness. Her hands felt senseless just like her feet always did ceasing her struggle attempts against Chan making her go limp in his hands. Chan slowly lowered himself on the ground with her. "Seungmin you should carry her..you are the only one who knows the way to carry so that her injection wound doesn't hurt much", said Chan handing Lily's almost unconscious frame to Seungmin. "Sorry love. It is going to hurt a bit", said Seungmin caressing her cheeks before picking up the girls tiny frame with ease and carrying her outside to their car. Those marked the last words Lily heard before everything went black.  Placing her body gently inside the car the eight mafias drove off...their plan successful.