Ch.6 : Falling for kidnappers?!

It's wasn't until midnight that Chan started feeling uncomfortable with his position on the couch. It was too small to fit him completely and so was the spare blanket he was using. Due to his constant shuffling on the couch Lily, who was not actually sleeping herself too, turned around to him. Seeing him trying to make himself feel comfortable on the couch made her feel bad. The bed she was lying on was his after all....and even though he kidnapped her...he didn't really do anything to make her feel uncomfortable...none of them had...Would it really be a bad idea to call him to the other side of the bed ??

Contemplating a bit she still spoke," Hey...umm.....y-you can come on the bed if it's uncomfortable". Her voice startled Chan as he thought she was sleeping. He started speaking, "You sure..I mean it's fine I can adjust....i don't want to make you un-", but was cut off by Lily. "It's fine", she said. Chan slowly stood up going to the other side of the bed and taking a place at the very corner leaving a huge space between the two . Lily turned her back towards Chan as they both fell into silence again. Even After around 30 minutes none of them were asleep...but both of them in the wrong assumption that the other was. Feeling uncomfortable in the current position Lily turned towards Chan instantly regretting the decision as she felt the later's eyes on her. Even though her eyes were closed she could feel him staring intently at her. Not daring to open her she kept them shut...also curious about his next move.

She felt him inching closer to her making her nervous. Due to her experience with most humans..men or women prior to this also not being pleasent made her ready for the worst. Her chain of terrible thoughts were interrupted when she felt a hair that fell on her face being swept to the side and tucked behind her right ear followed by a big warm hand being placed at the crook of her neck with a thumb caressing her right cheek....what the heck is going on ??

On the other hand Chan couldn't control himself.....she was just so pretty. The fact she went through so much and yet was so strong and independent and successful at such a young age made her glow up even more. Staring at her face he gently caressed her right cheek with his thumb as he bent forward and placed a soft on her forehead. "I swear to protect you from this shitty world. We are going to make sure you fall in love with us.", whispered Chan although unbeknownst to him he had managed to make Lily go warm in the cold. She felt her cheeks heating up. So much affection was super new to her but she wasn't complaining..who doesn't want to be loved ?? Even though earlier she was contemplating on her choice to let Chan sleep beside her...now she found herself shooting towards him slightly wanting the heat of his oversized hoodie even though she herself was engulfed in one. But was it just the warmth she craved for ???...but before she could answer her questions she felt herself slipping into deep slumber....wait!!!...was she falling for her kidnappers?????!!!!!