⚖️/Chapter 16

"I won, Neuvillette. I beat Clorinde, and I'm ready to be released. What do you say to that, Chief Justice?"
It was a bit of a cocky thing to say, but Wriothesley was simply too confident in himself....
_____________________________

Neuvillette remained serious, he thought for a moment and spoke.
"You're the first person to beat her..."
He said, a little suspiciously, but it's not like he has a choice.
"Okay. I will evaluate the criteria of the fight, after I evaluate, you will be released from Meropide and you can return to lead Meropide, that is if there is no cheating in the fight."
Neuvillette said, he would write documents about it later.

Wriothesley was feeling a bit confident that Neuvillette won't notice any cheating in the fight, as he thought that he had planned the entire plan out well enough. He then nodded his head with a confident look, as he was very glad that Neuvillette was going to evaluate the fight and possibly release him from the prison.
"That sounds great, Chief Justice. I'll patiently wait for the results, and hopefully I can finally return to lead Meropide."

Neuvillette got closer to him and stroked his hair, bringing his lips close to Wriothesley's.
"Yes, I will tell you the results of the evaluation later."

Wriothesley was surprised when Neuvillette suddenly stroked his hair, as he thought that Neuvillette would be too focused on his work. However, he still leaned in to Neuvillette, as he was curious about what will happen next.
"Okay, I'll wait for the results, my love. Thank you, Neuvillette."
Wriothesley sounded happy, as he couldn't wait to be released from the prison to return to Meropide.

Neuvillette grabbed Wriothesley's waist and kissed him softly.

Wriothesley was surprised when he saw Neuvillette grabbing his waist and kissing him, as it caught him off guard. He was blushing a lot, but felt a bit happy that Neuvillette was doing this to him. He felt that he can't deny Neuvillette, as he already fell in love with him and couldn't control himself anymore.

Wriothesley then turned his head a bit, to kiss Neuvillette on the neck while Neuvillette was still holding him.

Wriothesley loved Neuvillette a lot.

Neuvillette maintained his serious expression this entire time, but he stroked Wriothesley's hair once more.
"I love you."

Wriothesley then looked up at Neuvillette, still feeling a bit flushed after their kiss. He then smiled at Neuvillette, and spoke to him in a low but sweet voice.
"I love you too, Neuvillette. I love you a lot. You're my everything."
Wriothesley got a bit closer to Neuvillette, before he kissed Neuvillette on the lips, and held him tightly.

Neuvillette kissed him back, Clorinde already left the place, and they were the only ones there.
Neuvillette smiled slightly as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Wriothesley.
"This guy is a diamond..."
He thought.

Wriothesley broke the kiss after several minutes, as he wanted to talk to Neuvillette again.
"Neuvillette, I never knew that being a criminal would be so rewarding. I've won a battle with Clorinde, and I'm being released back to Meropide, and now I'm getting the love of my life. I really do love you a lot, Neuvillette. You're the world to me. You're everything."
Wriothesley was speaking with a bit of a love-struck smile on his face.

Neuvillette smiled, he felt truly happy with Wriothesley and he had no doubt about it.
"You are my criminal, Wriothesley. I am extremely in love with you, love."
He said, looking at him.