Before School

"H-Hi Sierra!"

Sierra?

Oh hell no.  Noah wasn't going to let his boyfr- FRIEND be stalked by some rando with purple hair.  

"EEEEEEEEEK! CODYKINS!  I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" The stalker squealed.

"Sierra!  Get off of me!  I told you!  I don't like you in that way!" Cody tried to push Sierra off of him, but with no luck.  She clung on even tighter.

"You heard him.  Get off."  Noah spoke up in a harsh tone.  God he hated this girl already.  Who the hell did she think she was, acting like that to Cody?

The freaky stalker chick looked up.  "What did you say to ME?" The furry - I mean girl- stood up. "I SEE RED." 

Noah just rolled his eyes. "Girl please, you probably just some rando who plays Roblox and bullies 7 year olds online."

This made S*erra mad.  "WHY DO YOU CARE? ARE YOU DATING MY CODYKINS???" She gasped. "OH EM GEEEEE! HOW DARE YOU DATE MY CODYKINS???" 

"Ok girlpop needs to chill."  Noah was making it his solemn duty to annoy the crap outta this girl.

"GRRRRR." She growled back at his sarcastic attitude.

"Omg furry vibesss!  Are you, like, a furryyy?" Noah was making it his job to sound these these girls in  one of his classes. Matie and Jatie or something? He didn't know.

"UGH!"  Sierra stormed off, leaving Cody and Noah alone.

Cody stared at Noah in awe.  "Dude. How did you do that!?  I've been trying to get her away from me for years but nothing has worked!  And you did it in a minute!  That's crazy!"

Noah shrugged. "Well, I'm an expert in learning to annoy the crap out of whomever, since I'm the youngest of nine." 

Cody continued to stare at him. "NINE?  WHAT? I'm an only child!  I want a brother or sister or even a fish.  I had one, but my parents wouldn't buy it food- I mean it died!  It lived a long life! Yep! Heh..."

Noah stared at Cody, suspicious of his actions. Then grabbed Cody by the wrist and took him to a back alley behind the school.

"N-Noah?  What are we doing here?" Cody asked, trembling slightly.

"I know you're not telling the truth about your parents."  Noah looked Cody dead in the eye, and Cody broke down into tears.  Noah didn't know how to handle this, emotions were not his deal.

"My, my mom and d-dad.." Cody said, slightly hiccuping in between every couple words. "Th-they, they don't care about m-me."  Noah stared at him sympathetically. 

"I'm sure they do, Gap. They just, show it differently."

Cody shook his head. "N-no, they always leave me at h-home, and, and when I c-came out as bi, they, they,-" Cody couldn't even finish his sentence without bursting into tears. Noah looked up, there was a droplet coming down from a big storm cloud.

Cody continued sob-speaking. "W-when I c-came out th-they convinced me I was w-wrong, that I d-dint dddeserve to be alive. I alm-I almost died Noah!" Cody sobbed out, while Noah was awkwardly comforting him. 

"Hey, it's ok!  Umm, I'll talk to my mum, I'll see if you can live with me if you'd like!  Even if it's just temporary right?" Noah stood up and brushed off his knees, then extended his hand out to the smaller boy on the ground.

Cody looked up at him, astonished. "R-really!?" Cody wiped his eyes. "I would-I would love that! Thank you so much!" Cody reached up to grab Noah's hands, then threw his arms around him, unaware of Noah's face growing more rapidly red, or the person watching them.

A/N- Heyyy! Sorry for not updating yesterday, someone was rude online and I just could deal with it, (being a people pleaser,) and didn't feel like writing, sorry!  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, correct the spelling mistakes, and who do you think is watching them?  I'll try and update tmrw, bye!