Surprise Bish

"Emily?"

Cody was astonished.  How could Noah's older sister, who he had described as sweet, kind, and a psychopath (in a good way), do this to him?

Cody felt the tears drip down his face, while Emily smirked at him.

"Well, I'm not sure if you know, but you like my brother."  

Cody stared at her.

"Who, Noah?"  He responded dumbly, earning him an eye roll from the psychopath in front of him.

"Noooo, Avi.  Yes Noah you dumb son of a bitçh.  How stupid are you?"  She rolled her eyes again.  "Anyways, all you'll remember is him soon."

Cody's tear streaked face got even more wet.  "W-what are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see." Before Cody could respond, she pressed something around his mouth and nose. 

Then he passed out.

By now Noah was getting worried.  He decided to head out over to his friends house to check on him.  Noah knocked on the door, when a man who was obviously drunk answered.

"I'm here to find Cody.  Know where he is?"

The man stared at him. "Whozzat?"

Noah rolled his eyes. "Cody, brainiac.  Your son?"

The man took a swig of what Noah assumed was alcohol.  "Upstars."

Noah walked up without saying another word.  Noah rapped on the door anxiously. then fidgeted with his nails, which had been painted black by one of his sisters, Priya. 

After a minute of waiting, Noah barged in to the room, but cody wasn't there.

"Cody? Where are you?"

A/N that's all I'm doing today lol goodnight