Day at school

Wait. What?

Someone was watching them? Noah's face went from embarrassment to astonishment. Noah looked over at Cody who was equally terrified.

"H-how was someone watching us?" Cody stuttered, trying to penetrate the information just told to him.

"OH YEAHHHHHHH!" Izzy yelled. "IZZY SAW SOMEONE ZOOMING. HEY! One time, I was walking in the street and saw an elephant! Might've had something to do with the Smokey stuff Geoff gave me!"

Eva rolled her eyes. "Iz, for the last time, that was weed. It's a type of drug."

Izzy's eyes grew wide. "Oh, cool! One time, I was escaping from the cops for the 65th time, and I had to snort up this stuff on the road!"

Noah, Cody and Eva stared at her, confused, concerned, and terrified.

Then the bell rang, breaking the silence between them.

"Ok well! Bye guys! Woah ELEPHANT!" Then Izzy ran away from the school towards a large house, Eva saying a quick goodbye then chasing after her.

Noah and Cody walked towards the school together in silence. Eventually they met up at lunch, talked for a little, Izzy hung from the ceiling, nothing new.

After school was when it got fun.

After school was when it all really started.

When Cody got knocked out by sleeping gas in his room.

When Noah was frantically texting him, not knowing why he didn't respond.

Oh Noah. He didn't know.

That Cody disappeared and would come back not knowing his own name.