Chapter Forty Six.

~~~~

And I know I make the same mistakes every time..
Bridges burn, I never learn, at least I did one thing right..
I did one thing right!
I'm laughin' with my lover, makin' forts under covers..
Trust him like a brother, yeah, you know I did one thing right..
Starry eyes sparkin' up my darkest night!

----

I want to wear his initial..
On a chain 'round my neck, chain 'round my neck..
Not because he owns me...
But 'cause he really knows me!
Which is more than they can say!

~~~~

[let's pretend both the pendants have the same shape of heart yeah? :)]

Rory~

I was limping slightly as JJ held me securely in his arms while helping me walk down the dock after tying up the Pouge

I was limping slightly as JJ held me securely in his arms while helping me walk down the dock after tying up the Pouge. Kie was walking silently ahead of us as she goes towards the hammocks and lays down in one of them. 

The other one was occupied by Carter who quickly rushes to Kie and asks if we found John B or not. He hadn't come along, he said it'd be better to stay back, incase JB came back home. Carter would try and calm him down, if he did.

I sighed heavily, feeling anguished pain fill my body as I limped. Ignoring Carter and Kie talking, JJ helps me walk inside the house.

"I'll make you something to eat, okay?" JJ says, placing a sweet soft kiss on my temple. I nodded as we get to my room and he helps me lie down on my bed in my room before going back out to the kitchen.

I sighed and moved slightly to get myself in a comfortable position, watching the water of the marsh make waves as wind blew into my room from the open window. I sniffled and ran a hand through my hair as my gaze dropped to the old wooden photo frame which held a picture of my dad with 6 year-old Rory and John B.

Dad looked much younger in that picture, this was taken the day of mine and John B's 6th birthday. Dad had made an effort that day and made homemade cake for us, Carter was there as well, celebrating with us. We were so happy that day, the wide smiles on mine, my brother's and dad's face being the highlight of the picture. We looked and felt happy and that's the reason it's my favourite picture of us.