ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

✬ᕯ❃ᕯ
       ❉ᕯ✦ᕯ
✿ᕯ❂ᕯ

✷𝐼𝑇 𝐼𝑆 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬✷

✲𝑂𝑅✲

➳𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵➳
⁎⁎
⁎⁎
⁎⁎
⁎⁎

★❉❉★❉❉★❉❉★❉❉★❉❉★❉❉★❉❉★

• Days have passed since our encountered with my little kitten. Damn i missed her already.

I stare at my wall feeling impatient.
I 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 and i 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 her with me right now.

Me and my brother have always been used to get what we want but right now its was a whole new level. We knew that my little kitten wont give in to us so easily. She is a Potter and a Black, stubborn and fierce.

I am a powerful Death Eater, i know my power and intellenge. Others called it arrogance but i called it confidence. And i am confident enough to know that she will love us as much as we love her.
I know that my desire for Ambrosia was beyond anything i ever experience before.

Just the mere thought of someone touching her and hurting make me mad and i am sure that my brother feel the same. I will be damn if i ever let something happen to my feisty kitten. No one get to hurt her, i will make sure to dispose their bodies if they do.

I let out a deep sigh remembering that i still have to deal with that crazy woman Bellatrix Black.

Damn it Rodolphus! Why am i the one dealing with your ex-wife?! I was not the f-cking her or married her!

I am annoyed at the idea of seeing that woman, i swear she drive me crazy! Of course not the way my kitten does.
She can't even be compared to her, i pity my brother who had to stayed with me because of their arranged marriage.

I still remembered, the day when Rodolphus knew about the soulmate bonds, he literally broke the engagement our parents made.

As i have always remembered Belatrix was never able to give my brother a heir and she was always obsessed with Tom, she went as far as to grew hatred toward her own niece. How pathetic.

As for me? I was always the play boy and i will always admitted it but i am no longer one, not anymore. Because I only want Ambrosia. I always have many women at my feet, but for her ? I will be on my god damn knees for her.

Thanks to Dumbledore, my little kitten will be giving us a hard time, that f-cking old man really have a death wish.
So does that damn Wealey.

But no matter those idiots's hard work, My little kitten won't have any choice but to love us and be ours, because she is meant to be ours. As her soulmates we love her unconditionally and will protect  her.

She will need us as much as we need her and when it will happen.

𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰.
✦❉✦❉✦❉✦❉✦

✦𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 ✦
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺
✿𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳.✿
𝘐 𝘢𝘮
𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥.♡

✿✦✿✦✿✦✿✦✿✦✿
✿ᕯ❂

𝗢 ❉
✼ 𝗕
𝗦 ✬
✦ 𝗘
𝗦 ✪
✴ 𝗦
𝗘 ✷
۞ 𝗗

✬✿✬✿✬✿✬✿✬✿✬

____________________________________

Hii! I am sorry for the late update!
i was busy with exams and revisin and i was sick(∩_∩).

Rabastan's chapter released!
If you have any suggestiin to add in the story comments!