ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

......

The most unexpected
Friendship.
✷❁✷❁✷❁✷❁✷❁✷

......

  →I lay in my bed, shutting my eyes trying to push away the bad memories and to sleep but i couln't

(ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ)

"Father you can't do that!" i shout tears running down my face. How would he? My own father choosing power over his own family!.

"You are the soulmate of the Dark Lord! Can't you see the power that it is giving us?!" i look at with disbelief.

"But father h-he...it-its can't be true!.."
"Mother say something please!!" i shout hoping she would do something but she just look at me with tears in her eyes staying quiet like a mouse.

"That enough, go get ready! We can't have the Dark Lord waiting." he says coldly and walk away but his smile never fafing with the greed in his eyes."

An Ambitious father that will ho as far as to use his own daughter and a mother that just keep silent , unable to say anything about his husband's choices.

(ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ)

I sit up tears falling down my face
remembering those memories.

I always know the power my family hold. My father being a Malfoy and my mother being a Black , yes they have been married but never love each other.

Maybe my mother did love him but he didn't share her love. I never hate my mother, she made me what i am today despite my father's bad influence, she love me and i love her.

And for Tom, Tom Ridle my soulmate
i don't know what to feel, it will be a lie if i say that i don't love him but i am scared. Scared of finding myself in the same position like my mother. That why i helped Potter, Ambrosia as she told me to call her.

I never meant to be her enemy but she is in the Light side while i am in the Dark side and also because of my father hate me idea of me being friend with her but now i was able to decide my own decision. I want to be her friend and i was able to become her friend and had the courage to disobey my father because Tom told me to help and befriend her which genuinely make me happy.

No one know that i want to be Ambrosia's friend since the day i met her, only Tom knew and that was because of our connection.

Being the Slytherin and Ice princess is not always easy, i am used to kept my mask, i am used to it and i am sick of it.

I want to be able to laugh freely, to smile happily and to act like a teenager like other pureblood, muggleborn and half-blood do. That what i want.

I sigh and lay back down looking at the moon shining outside.

I start feel bad for Ambrosia since i know how dangerous the Lestrange can be. They power rival Tom that why the three of them get along so well, they also the three of them have that possessive and commanding nature.

I keep looking at the moon hoping to have peace and let myszlf drive off to sleep.

۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞⁎۞

DIANA'S POV!!!!

thank you for reading💕

i also have some video about NYCTOPHILIA comment if you want to watch it!