ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

After we decide that I will go to the Order of the Pheonix for a 'visit', Rabastan agreed that I take Hermione and Asura with me incase something happen

After we decide that I will go to the Order of the Pheonix for a 'visit', Rabastan agreed that I take Hermione and Asura with me incase something happen. Right now me and Hermione are walking in the Longbottom mansion.

"Alright, the plan is tat we talked to them for a while, then you asked to go the bathroom and I will keep them busy." I nod at Hermione's explanation.

"Mistresss can I bite them sss," I chuckle. "We will see later Asura," She slide in my bag keeping silent as we saw Dumbledore.

"My girl!" He smile creepily and walk toward us. So this is the man that I used to saw as a mentor and grandfather? I wanna kill him so bad.

"Follow me, follow me." He repeat two times. I follow him with Hermione and enter a meeting room. "The traitor is here!" Scoff Ron. I roll my eyes. "Ho look in a mirror." I smirk and sit down.

"Did you hear the news Ambrosia?" I look at Arthur Weasley. "What news sir?" Hermione cross her arm. "Your uncle is missing." Woah woah!! This need to be celebrate!

I try to not squeal of happiness and fake a sad smile. "I hope we find him soon." Dumbledore pat my head making me shiver in disgust. I need to wash my hair again.

"We will,anyway I am happy that Lord Lestrange allowed you to come, i was afraid that they would lock you up." Tsk. Old bastard, acting like he care about me but in reality he is trying to make be scared of them to reject them.

"They are very nice though.." I say faking a smile. "Don't be fool my girl, they are like that to use you."

"I agree with Dumbledore." Molly says as if we ask her opinion. Like I care."Of course proffessor!" I answer cheerfuly. Fake.

"May I use the bathroom?" I ask politely. Sign, I want to choke them.

"Of course." I get up and wink at Hermione who nod in response. I use the bathroom and sneak in some rooms but unluckily, I did not saw my dad.

I keem searching everywhere discretely. "What are you doing?" I gasp and look behind me, Neville. "Oh, I was searching a room t-to rest for a while." I smile. "Really? Do you think that I am dumb?"

"Do you-" "Think that-" "we are dumb?" The twins!? Since when were they here.

I sigh and look at them. "Alright! I will tell you guys." "You better because I don't like how you barely pass time with us." Pout Neville. "I-" "agreed" The twins says.

I enter a room signaling them to follow. I sit on the bed and start explaining everything since I trust them, I only hope that Neville won't be angry.