CHAPTER :- 24 [Get Together]

Y/N POV :-

I was shocked to read the message so I asked 'who are you , bitch ?' 'Someone you know and now you should fear ' that person replied . 'If you have guts them let's meet and see who will fear who ' replied to that person . ' hah We will meet soon but not now , till them prepare yourself for the future ' and blocked me . I was so angry on that person . Like what does that bastard think huh . Then I took a deep breath to calm down and went to sleep after taking pills as usual .

Next day

Still y/n pov :-

I woke up a bit late today and did my routine . Today was Sunday so we , I mean me and hyungs have decided to hang out together. If you are thinking about eunshi unnie , well she is now living with her friends . As I got to know from hyungs . But she seems so suspicious to me . I mean  she is always so quite and look depressed. For now I shrugged all the thoughts and went down . I saw everyone except suga hyung and jimin hyung were present in the dining room . I wished everyone and went to help Jin hyung . I asked " hyung do you need help with anything ?"

" well I do need some help bit not in the kitchen. Please do me a favor and go wake up yoongi and check jimin or we will be late to go ." He said and I nodded . Then I ran upstairs while hearing hyung saying " slow down or you will fall " then I knocked on suga hyung's door and heard a 'come in' . TBH I was surprised to heard hyung awake . I went in and said " Good morning hyung , didn't expected you to be awake ." He let out a sarcastic laugh and said " I can atleast wake up early one day for my dear sis , right ?" I chuckled and said " okay then my dear considered brother head down to the dinning room please " he nodded and I went to jimin hyung's room .

I was about to reach to hyungs room when he met me in the corridor (a/n - correct me if I used wrong word >_<)
And I said " morning hyung " " morning , what are you doing here ?" He asked . I said " coming to take you with me as you were again late today " while rolling my eyes . He said " if you are done should we go ?" I nodded and went out . We both entered the room and had our breakfast . Then we decided to go to an agrade after that we will go to a 5 star restaurant which is one of their favorites .

I was in my room changing when my phone rang . I picked up and saw taemi calling . I said "hey unnie , when are you arriving I can't wait for you both to come here . " " oh my dear y/nie we also want to meet to as soon as possible but the flight got delayed so we will be arriving tomorrow " " oh , is that so ?" " yeah " " ok then take care say hi to miyoung , okay " " ok bye " Then she ended the call . I went downstairs and saw everyone looking at me . I was wearing a royal blue colored top and Grey jeans . My hair was tied into a French brade . I was not wearing any makeup.

"Wow" I heard one of them whispering . I snapped in front of them and said " If you guys are done , can we go now ?" " yeah " Jin said and everyone went towards the limo . Soon we reached the agrade . Those memories that I made with channie oppa came back flooding in my mind . My eyes blurred with tears but I stopped myself and said " let's forget the past and live the present " to myself and went with hobi hyung to bumping cars and played there while the maknae line went to play shooting games . Jin hyung was playing a bike riding game . Later I heard him scolding joon hyung for breaking the steering wheel of the game .

Time skip

A/N POV :-

All of you were so tired after playing so many games so you thought to go to the restaurant you decided to go . Reaching the restaurant you all went to a private hall . The interior was beautiful and vintage . You all ordered many things and ate while remembering the incidents that happened at the agrade .

After that you said to Jin who was driving ," hyung , can you drive to this location ?" He saw the location and said " yeah this is not far from here but why you want to go ?" " just feel like going here " he nodded and drove to the location. As the sun was setting the view of the location was looking more beautiful. The location you showed Jin was a beach . You all went to the beach and sat there in silence.

At somewhere else

" boss they are at a beach now , what is your order for us now ?" A man said to his boss who was sitting on a grand chair , drinking whiskey and patting his eagle . " send our men to the attack them , play a little bit , but there shouldn't be any serious injury and if I got to know there is any all of you will be dead , understood ?" He said while laughing evily .

Back to y/n and BTS

The sun has set and moon is shining brightly . You all decided to head back home . On your way you saw some black vans following you so you said " hyung is it only me or the vans behind us are following us ?" " you are right y/n fasten your seat belt . This is a attack " said Jin while increasing the speed of the limo . The vans soon were at the both sides of the limo . You asked " hyung is there any kind of gun here in the cars ?" Namjoon said " yeah there is one in the back of you seat " you opened the compartment and took zhe gun and said " hyung open the roof when I said okay " " ok be careful " Jin said .

" now " you said and shot the tires of the van at your left side . The van at the back tried to shoot you but you ducked at the right time . You were shooting at the right spots but the van on your right shot your arm while you were busy shooting the one at back . You came inside the car and everyone was shocked to see you like that . Then Jin said " suga take the steering wheel and let me treat y/n " suga nodded and both exchanged the seats . Jin took out the first aid box from under his seat and tied the bandage after cleaning your wound . He said " suga distract them and take us to the secret hideout . The one which is near the hospital. Y/N is needed to be treated as soon  as possible . He said " ok hyung " and took some sharp turns .

You were near the hideout when a truck hit you limo and it went rolling back . You all were bleeding from different places . Soon all of you lost your consciousness.

UNKNOWN POV :-

" I told you to play with them and not to let them have serious injury. THEN WHY ARE THEY ALL ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!??????? " boss said . " bo-boss w-we di-didn't did that th-they were hit with a tr-truck " a man replied but instead of getting any response a gun shot echoed in the room .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey everyone

How are you all . I am so happy today
Well the reason is my school is holding an annual function and I am doing a performance , anchoring some performances and receiving some awards too . So I am gonna be busy the whole week and may not get time to update next week but I will try to write the next chapter in advance . So let's see.

BTW hope you liked this chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye see you next week .
Till then take care

Love you
Luna
💜🫂