CHAPTER :- 34 [Chan-Min]

Y/N POV :-

Finally I got to know about chanmin but I was shocked to hear what Mark said . He said " the bad thing is that he works under someone named kim eunshi . And that's not the only thing  . And I-I wanted to tell you something else too that day when I contacted you first time , it was because of her . You know lim right ? My brother . " I nodded .

Then he said " he is in Australia completing his studies . She blackmailed me with his name a-and at that time I-I felt u-useless . Like even after being mafia I wasn't able to save my only family . I am sorry y/n . I am so sorry . Please forgive me . " and I saw tears strili down his face . I hugged him and said " it's ok what's done is done . We can not do anything about it . So let's just focus on future . " he agreed with me .

And said " for my forgiveness . I want to give my best person to help you in taking your revenge . And I won't take a no as an answer. She joined not so long ago but she is literally the best person who can be helpful to you . " " okay , if you insist I will meet her . BTW what's her name ?" I asked and he said " you get to know her when you will meet her . So tomorrow 10 am at my headquarters . " I nodded and smiled . Then we shaked our handed and he went to his way while I went to mine.

??? POV :-

I was getting bored at home when my phone rang and I saw it was the person I expected the least to call me . I took a deep breath and picked up the call and said " nightingale speaking " " I have a mission for you nightingale . Come to headquarters at sharp 9:30 am " " but sir I am on my holidays . " " I know but this mission is very important and you don't have to do that my things . You just have to work as a helper or I can say side kick . "

I scoffed hearing him and said " can you please clarify.  " " I will but for that you have to come to headquarters tomorrow. And don't be late . " " as you say mark , oh I mean sir " and ended the call. I threw my phone on the bed and groaned frustratedly .

A/N POV :-

You reached home and  saw everyone in living room . They all are covered with sweat . You went there said " hey bros , why are you all sweating like you ran a marathon twice or thrice ?" To which jimin answered " well because we just finished our 4 hours long training session . " " oh then rest well . I will be leaving for unnies now . " " ok y/n . Take care and Don't forget to call one of us once a day . Okay " said yoongi . You nodded and went to your room to take your belongings.

After that you went towards the garage to take your second baby . A luxurious black colored thar . You use it rarely but your heart besides your bike and food stays here . You placed all your belongings in the back seat and sat in the driver's seat . You started the mobile and went out . You horned twice to let everyone know you are leaving and then went to the said destination.

Time skip ....

Y/N POV :-

The drive to our mansion was not very long but neither short . So on my way my mind repeated the conversation between me and Mark.  I knew since the beginning that eunshi was no good for us and hyungs hating her is another reason . Now my motive is to get to chan min . I have so many things to talk about with him .

And just like that I reached to my destination. After getting greeted by the guards at the main gate I parked my baby inside and when to unnies . There were in the meeting room planning about the things I told them . " y/n , finally you are here . " said taemi while miyoung nodded we did a group hug before focusing on the topic .

"So any progress about chan min ?" I asked . And miyoung said " yes , he was last located in the outskirts of Daegu. But y/n there is something missing . Like something isn't connecting. You said that Mark told you that he is working under someone . Right ?" " yes , what about it ?" You answered " well we found this after we hacked his phone . " taemi said while giving me a black file . I opened it and saw the print out of chats from someone specific.

As I read the chats I felt my blood boil from the messages exchanged between the two . As miyoung said that something wasn't adding up . She was very correct. After reading the chats I said " your doubts were right miyoung . Chanmin wasn't working for eunshi . He is working for someone else . Now we have to find-" as I was saying my mphone rang and I saw an unknown number.

I picked it up and said " who is this ?" In  a cold tone and the voice said " hey moon " You froze hearing that voice for the first time in a long time . Taemi and miyoung sensed it and snatched your phone turning the speaker on . Then the voice again said " hello , my dear taemi and miyoung " the other two girls also had the same reaction as me but I was quick to recover and said " I asked who are you ?" " you know too well who I am , y/n all of you know me well " the voice answered .

Then miyoung said " oh yeah , we know you are a fucking coward , bitch . Who doesn't have the guts to face us ." " wow , that's hurts but nevermind . " the voice said while chuckling . Then taemi said " oh well It should hurt , chanmin , that's why she said that " on the other side chanmin scoffed . Then I asked " what the hell fo you want now , chanmin ?" " ah , coming to the point like you always do y/n . Well then listen I want you all to back up for the sake of your and your loved ones life . He is just too dangerous for you all . " chanmin said again .

Making my temper go high again so I said " well that's not happening , not now or ever . We are not a coward like you who played dead for years and suddenly comes back as a side kick of that fucker who I am going to kill mercilessly. " I heard him sigh as he said " I had my reasons y/n and I care about you all that's why I am saying this . You should back off . " all of us are now controlling our anger as his talks were getting too annoying. The I said " well then you should listen well chanmin . I am not backing up and might kill you too if you don't stop taking his side . " after saying that I ended the call .

And threw my phone somewhere in the room . Then we all sat in on the chairs near us. Suddenly my phone rang again . I was already very angry that I didn't saw who it was and said " ....................... "

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello my sweethearts .

Here is another chapter full of secrets . Now I am just writing a beautiful ending for you all .

Ps : there will be a couple in the ff soon . Any guess who are they ???

Do write in the comments . And vote too .

See you with another chapter
Till then take care .

Your author
Luna
💜🫂