CHAPTER :- 28 [Appa's Explanation]

Previously

Jin prayed to God " oh God please don't bring any new trouble for us " but it was like God wasn't on his side .

A/N POV :-

After a week

It's been a week since the horrible incident. Y/n's condition was not getting better but it wasn't worsening. Mrs.Choi was able to win y/n's trust but she wasn't talking to Mrs. Choi. Mrs . Choi just help her to change clothes and feed her . Y/n's wounds were healing but slowly because she just stopped eating . After having just one bite or two she wasn't able to eat anymore . On the other hand her friends Jungshu , taemi and miyoung were worried sick for her .

Today Mr. Kim is finally coming back home but Mrs. Kim (y/n's mother) is not coming with him because she is still need at the company . Bts brothers were like living corpse . They were now , how they used to be before y/n came in their life . Kim mansion is like an abandoned building. It feels dead to everyone. The servents , guards and bts .

As soon as Mr. Kim landed in Korea.  They when to the hospital . "Y/n " they said as they entered the luxurious yet dark room . Y/N was sitting on the bed while a drip was attached to her wrist . She is also looking a corpse . Her cheek bones , purple eye bags , pale skin was visible from far . Mr. Kim's soul left their body on seeing y/n's condition. Soon Jin also entered the room and said " hello appa " Mr. Kim turned thier head towards Jin and said " Jin what is this ? I gave you one responsibility and ....... this ? "

Jin's eyes swelled with tears . Soon Mr. Kim noticed Jin's condition which wasn't much different from y/n's.  He was just a bit more organized but the eyes bags and pale skin was seen on him too . Mr. Kim sighed and said " son , how are others ?" Jin said " they are..........not doing any better appa " Mr. Kim just nodded his head as he saw this type of answer coming . He then signed Jin to leave .

Now only y/n and Mr. Kim were present in the room . Mr. Kim slowly started going towards y/n . " y/n dear " he called but y/n was busy staring out from the window . He again called and still no response. Then they tried to touch y/n . And that's when her body showed movements but Mr. Kim were taken back by the actions . Y/N started to hit them and screaming . Hearing the sounds Jin along with some nurses came inside and controlled y/n . Mr. Kim and Jin went out and Jin said " appa follow me "

Mr. Kim just did that without any questions. Soon they reached jin's cabin . Both of them took their seats and Jin started speaking " appa , as you saw y/n is not in her best condition. She reacts like this when anyone except Mrs. Choi touches her . " " but Jin , why is she reacting like this ?" Mr. Kim asked . " actually , that incident woke up her trauma . Something like this happened with her in past but she somehow overcame it . And now the same thing happened with her again which effected her brain ."  Jin said .

" so now she thinks when someone touches her , it's that person who harassed her . That's why she reacts like that . We are still trying to find out how mrs. Choi were able to win her trust . " he continued. " maybe cause she is a woman " Mr. Kim said " we first thought that too but when the female nurses try to change her clothes . Y/N hit them too. " Jin said again . Both of them sighed . Then Jin said " appa you should first go home and get fresh . Other will be soon home too . " Mr. Kim nodded and were about to go out when Jin stopped them .

He said " wait appa " Mr. Kim turned around and Jin said " you also have some explanation about y/n . I hope you remember " Mr. Kim just nodded and then said " then come home early tonight " Jin also nodded and Mr. Kim went home .

Time skip

MR. KIM POV :-

It was evening . Jin also came home early as I told him to . No one had the appetite to eat but still they did . May be to show that they are fine now . But I am their father and the mafia king. I can read their face easily and all of them were grieving. Especially yoongi . I sighed . When everyone were about to go to their rooms . I stopped them and said " I want you all in the meeting room , in 10 "