D Day

[It's the day ,suga is leaving for his training ]
Mr min, Mrs min , Suga and jimin are standing by the door about to say bye to suga .
Suga hugs both of his parents and they gave him their blessings .
" stay healthy and talk to us whenever you have time " Mrs min says hugging suga and smiling. 
They all are smiling no one is looking weak or showing any sort of emotions and the strongest among them stands jimin who is keeping his best smile on his face .
And so is suga .

Suga hugs jimin and jimin  says " Don't go too hard on yourself and tell us if you experience any sort of pain "

Suga kiss his forehead lightly and says " you too Minnie, rest well "
His parents lightly smiles at them . And suga leaves for the car .

As soon as he leaves the building , Mrs min hugs jimin and says nothing.
Jimin breaks down into tears but also says nothing .
Mr min pat his back and leave the place for jimin's comfort while Mrs min kept hugging him . They both cried but not said anything , knowing nothing will be better  by saying anything ,it will only make him more weak .

Meanwhile suga enters the car and ask the driver to drive and starts sobbing muted,  he doesn't make any sound but cried untill his eyes got red .

" I know you are crying and that's what makes me sad " he said to himself thinking of the fake smile jimin had on his face the whole time

" I know you are crying and that's what makes me sad " he said to himself thinking of the fake smile jimin had on his face the whole time .

It may seem easy for others but they have just started dating like 3 months ago and have to part for long .

He takes out his phone and texts his mom " please take care of my jimin while I am away, I am giving you a chance " still tried to sound cool while crying like a heartbroken person .

Neither jimin nor suga called each other for whole 2 days , thinking that the other will break down hearing him weak.

3 days passed and jimin looks sick not wanting to do anything,  he kept talking to tae telling him about everything except his feelings which for sure tae already knew . 

" Let's meet jimin .. you ,me and jungkook. Let's go to that indian cafe i recently found about , it will fix your mood once you talk to us and get some fresh air " taehyung said firmly .

Jimin wanted to disagree but it is still better than his laying around plan .

Suga's parents have left for Daegu as they had some urgent work to attend and jimin happily send them back saying not to worry about him .

[At the cafe ] " finally I have reported all those Jerks who Started rumours about me " tae said confidently

[At the cafe ]
" finally I have reported all those Jerks who
Started rumours about me " tae said confidently.
" You should have done that earlier hyung " jk said worried but happy .
"Let's forget it now ,cheers to layover" tae said happily .
"And cheers to 3D " jungkook added happily.

They both looked at jimin and jungkook said " Let's cheers for jimin hyung's youth and Let's find him a new partner " jungkook said excitedly. 

Tae hit his head and jimin burst into laughter .
" see my joke worked " jungkook said proudly .

"No one laughed at your dumb joke , he laughed cause you are dumb " tae added scolding jungkook.
"Is that so hyung ? Tell us why you laughed ?" Jungkook said fighting for his pride.

" I laughed cause you are very cute jungkookah " jimin smiled .
"Look he liked my idea ,even started flirting with me " jungkook said making an evil smile and this time got hit by jimin. 

Taehyung relaxed seeing jimin getting better and internally thanked jungkook for his dumb jokes.
Also thanked jin hyung for raising him .

🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡Vminkook part is back

🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡🩵🧡
Vminkook part is back. Thanks to all those readers who have followed me recently , it means a lot ❤.vote if you liked and share your thoughts .

Love ❤️
minimini029/Sun