i am scared..

[15 October]
Jimin was going through his schedule for' face promotion diary ' when he gets a call from eun woo , his friend and the member of astro .
Jimin was ecstatic to talk to his friend after so long however his happiness died as soon as he picked it .
" jimin , don't panic but your mom is sick and have fainted , I was at your dad's restaurant when it happened . I am trying to calm your dad but please come here as soon as you can " eun woo said it all quickly but concerned .

"I will..  be there " jimin said stuttering his heart dropped but he left quickly ,he didn't wanted to waste a second and called for his private jet. 

He reached Busan in one hour and went to the hospital he saw his father who was crying and he hugged him .

His father told him that his mom's kidneys have issues and it needs to be replaced that's why she fainted , it's nothing serious and will be okay after the surgery but still his mom is not awake yet .

Jimin's father left to meet the doctor while jimin sat on the table and eun woo arrived with a cup of coffee.

" here , calm down" eun woo said patting his back

" here , calm down" eun woo said patting his back .

Jimin who was holding his tears for so long to act strong infront of his father now couldn't hold it anymore he started tearing up and eun woo quickly kept Jimin's head on his shoulder and said " you can cry as much as you want , but once you stop, you are not allowed to cry anymore "
And jimin started sobbing while eun woo hugged his back. 

The news spread out quickly too as there were many people at his dad's restaurant when it happened , jimin was lost in the lights he wasn't thinking of anything but his mom and didn't even realize that he haven't informed suga about the whole situation
but the pictures and news reached suga asap through his friends and news channels and some of the pics were eunwoo hugging jimin while he was sobbing.
And as expected from the media without knowing the whole context they started talking about jimin and eun woo being together. 

Suga had just finished the Day training and was about to have lunch when he opened his phone to call jimin but his phone was bursting with notifications.

And his eyes dropped seeing the news of jimin's mom , he called jimin immediately but jimin's phone battery was dead and he was not reachable he panicked but couldn't leave without a permission in advance ,
he went to look through the news and saw jimin with eun woo , he felt bad , not that eun woo was comforting him

but that he wasn't even informed about the situation at all .
He felt jealous for not being there when jimin needs him . He calmed himself and waited for jimin's call while going  through all the dating news and getting more and more sad. 
💟❣️💟❣️💟❣️💟❣️💟❣️💟❣️💟❣️💟❣️

Congratulations for a beautiful yoonmin day

Congratulations for a beautiful yoonmin day .
.
See you in the next one , vote and comment
Love❤
Sun/ minimini029