pain in disdain

[Chilseok , 7th July]
It is the morning of chilseok , yoongi , his parents and jimin's parents are at their apartment waiting for jimin to return from his duty .

[Chilseok , 7th July]It is the morning of chilseok , yoongi , his parents and jimin's parents are at their apartment waiting for jimin to return from his duty

They have prepared the traditional chilseok food wheat flour noodles and grilled wheat cakes.

Around 9'o clock jimin reaches their  apartment and rings the bell ,again he can open it but he won't to show respect .

Mrs min opens the door and immediately engulf him into a warm hug .

She lets jimin in where he greets everyone with a warm smile and hug while yoongi was in the kitchen preparing the last bit of food .

He comes out of the kitchen they smile at each other and shakes hand yeah they shakes hand .

"Hi man , long time no see" yoongi says smiling .
"Hi hyung , it's been long " jimin  replies  smiling back at him .

"Wow look at these two acting as two distant friends infront of us , just be all lovey dovey  we are all yoonmin shippers " Mrs min says smiling brightly making everyone laugh .

"Mom" "eomma" they both says at once blusing from ear to ear .

Yoongi embraces jimin in a hug and kisses his forehead ,then carries his luggage to their bedroom

Yoongi embraces jimin in a hug and kisses his forehead ,then carries his luggage to their bedroom .

Once they reach their room . Yoongi slams off the door and holds jimin by his waist .