Chapter 51

Next Morning, it's weekend! So Navni are going to Singhania Mansion to spend some family time  , Rey went to Goenka Villa to spend the weekend there and rest of them are going to Saxsena Mansion !!

So let's proceed , On Saturday;;

All of them got ready & drives off at their respective destination; not before having some couple romances.

At the Singhania Mansion 

Navu got down from the car leaving Nandu to park the car. She press the door bell & waits for someone to open the door.
After sometime Suresh Kaka opened the door and welcome her inside and was about to close the door
Nav - Kaka, rehene dijiye ! Nandu aa rahi hai vo band kar degi .
Sk - Thik hai! They went away with minimal talking with each other.

At the dining table all of them were sitting & talking, laughing among themselves and waiting for the girls to arrive
Sanju notices her and - aao bhetho tum dono ka hi wait kar rahe the
Mad - Nanz kaha hai?
Suddenly a voice came;
Nan - I'm here! She came and sat beside navu.....
Ava - Common eat up,
Navni along with everyone started eating with their usual talking about anything & teasing .......

After finishing their breakfast, all of them sat in the living room & spend some family time... ( some indoor games )

Nan - bhai basketball kheloge? I'm bored!
Mad - I'm in
Nav, San - me too!
San - Mom? Dad?
Yash - we will watch u play! Avu , Let's go sit in the gazebo.

On the other hand, rest of the dazzlers & evils are spending time with Saxsena family especially Maya
The girls were telling her about what had happened in these many years; how they have missed her, etc etc.....

& our cutie Ananya 👇👇👇👇

& our cutie
Ananya 👇👇👇👇

Ana - Papa, I'm bored Har - what u want to do? Ana ( excited ) - beach chale? Sid - Chal sakte h

Har - what u want to do?
Ana ( excited ) - beach chale?
Sid - Chal sakte h . What say guys?
All ( except girls) - OK
Ana - Yay!!
Ary - Girls tumlog change Kar lo
Soh, - no Aru, ( we as in points at herself & the girls ) are not going.
Ary - why?
Soha points towards Maya and he plus other boys understand that but unfortunately Maya notices it;
May - Hey, don't cancel it because of me . I'll take a nap, you all go & have fun
Jas - Oh just shut up! We are not going because of you. It's just that we want to spend some time with you. She gave them a look that says I Don't Believe You.
T - Maya ! Please believe us. It's only on the weekends we are free, on week days we have college and work so it's impossible for us to meet & spend time with you!
May - oh OK!
Adv - alright then, chale. Harsh pecks Maya 's lips and kisses her forehead and the other girls. Aryaman Adhya share a kiss and kisses her forehead and other girls . ( just like harshad). Advay kisses Smiley aka Jasmine 's forehead and her right cheek. He also kissed on other girls foreheads . After that  they went away with Ananya..

I have changed Twinkle 's name. It's Jasmine now  .
From here ,  it will go as Jas!!

Bye bye, see you in the next update . BTW Soon I'm going to complete this book. So please vote & comment on it. I'm looking forward to all your suggestion on what to put in the upcoming chapters.

With Love ,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.