Chapter 54

Nav - Because some business rival urf enemy wanted to kill them , so they stays in a very isolated place.
Harshad, at a small age he was very understanding; when he was informed of the situation by his parents, he handled it very maturely and prefer to stay in the hostel, side by side he will protect us ( NavNi and Soha) with Rohan.
He is Soha 's twin & Harshad 's cousin. He's not present here.
Soh - he's actually out of India!
San - Q?
Soh - Pata nhi ! Sirf bola Rony ne bulaya h & shrugged her shoulders.
Nan - Germany gaya h. Kal bb ( big brother) ne call karke bataya tha. Sorry in all this tension me zehen se slip ho gya.
Soh - it's OK! Navu, continue
Nav - we was worried about Aliya. Harshad told us how she behaves with him and Mumma Dadda . As we were of the same age, we thought to approach ourselves; though nandu was very reluctant at first but she agreed after some coaxing by Mumma. Aliya do you remember it?
Al - Yes
Nav - can u plz tell us.
Flashback start at Aliya 's POV
As I was going to my friends for lunch, someone pulls me in an empty class room.
Nan - We want to talk about something; I'm Nancy & she's Nithya.
I - hello ! What u want to talk about?
Nan ( bluntly) - u should listen to your parents. They are doing for your own good. If something happens to them, u will become an orphan. So don't show attitude & behave like a spoilt brat; use your brain for once and think about from their side. She went away from there by saying this!
Nit - I'm sorry on behalf of your side. She was blunt but she said the truth also. Just think about it.
Al - how do you find out? & why are you telling me this?
Nit - just think about us as a well-wisher. Bye. Then she also wemt away..
I also moved towards my friends lost in my thoughts!!!
Flashback ends.
Al - I never told anyone about it. I thought Bhai has sent them and wanted to break my friendship. I soon forgot about it.
Nan - Navu want to talk with her and slowly make her understand, but I being the blunt girl that can't see her new family sad just said the truth to Aliya on what I feel.
So we observed the behaviour on how the m&m treats you. After observing 2 - 3 days, we told Mumma Dadda about it and somehow convinced them to leave us with Ramesh Kaka ( caretaker of the house) .
So that's why u never saw Aliya 's parents.
& the death part, here comes the
Flashback start
When Aliya reached 7 th std. We were happy in our own ways, I, Harsh, Navya, Soha, Rohan, Maya & Adhya were very good friends & we all like singing except Soha. So Maya made a band named Yaariyaan & given a diary to each one of us as a gift. On one day, harsh Bhai with Aliya got in a quarrel with each other and out of nowhere Fab 5 came in between and manik lands a hard punch to his face; we all were there as me and navya can't come in front of u so we were hiding in a way so we can hear and see everything. At that moment, I covered my face with the hoodie and came in front of  Manik, gave a strong punch that make his lip bleed & took my friends from there !
When Mumma dadda got the news about the fight and how was Aliya blaming harsh and how her parents was biased towards her. They decided to come back to clear the misunderstandings, on the Day when they were coming , they met with an accident and were injured heavily and was taken to the hospital.
Flashback ends!
Nan - I was very angry with all of you, jab mujhe pata chala ki tum logo ka ek plan tha just to bring her parents. Just because of you Aliya, they may have lost their lives!
Abhi - Hammein nhi pta tha ki her parents had a reason. She didn't tell us the whole truth!
Dhr - Ya & as much as I want to be upset with her  I can't; I love her!.
As - we don't want that , it's good u love her. I know my child well , she has insecurity issues and wanted to solve that. That's why I wanted to talk to her. As that was not possible , so I asked navya to talk to her in person . Navya is a calm and patient, rarely get angry. But I forgot Aliya a stubborn girl will not accept the truth about her own behavior unless someone shows her the mirror. That fight caught us off guard. As Aliya never fight in public!
Har - Lets Continue;;
After that day, we mind our own business and after 3 days, I proposed Maya! We all were happy. I have told her about Mukti and everything else . She already knows about the Murthy's because her father used to work in the Murthy house. So after the 10th! We decided to take a trip to Manali
In manali , when we meet a group of people who were on a vacation just like us and got clicked instantly. Guys, introduce yourself?
Jas - I'm Jasmine Kapoor
Mad - I'm Madhyam Singhania
San - I'm Sanjana Mehra
Har - They are a couple!.
Adv - I'm Advay Mehta
T - I'm Tanushree Yadav
Rey - I'm Reyhaan Goenka.
Har - He is navya 's boyfriend!! By listening this the M&m Family got shocked and cabir got heartbroken. & stare at her silently.
By sensing someone 's gaze on her,
Navya look up and glare at cabir. He looks away! Rey tightened his hold & intertwine their fingers.
Sid - I'm Siddhart Singh Rajput
Har - He's Nandini 's boyfriend! This is a double shock for the m&m family; especially for manik , who was unable to accept that she is not His
Manik ( angrily shouted) - what! How can u do this nandini?
Nan ( calm tone) - Why I can't? It's my life, mai jo chahe karu! Tum hote kon ho?
Man - Atleast think about ur Parents?.
Nan - I've talked about it . They know about us.
Man - Tumne ishi ma aur pa se kab baat ki?
Nan - Tum abhi bhi vahi atke huye ho. Tumne suna nahi hai kya jo bhi neyo maa ne kaha?
Nav - janam dene se hi koi maa nahi ban jata h! For us our parents are Yash Singhania and Avantika Singhania! ( legally)! Now Any more questions in this regard ?
Ishi - We don't have any questions .I'm very ashamed of my behavior in the past . Ho sake toh maaf kar dena. Navni are silent !
Neyo - Harsh continue beta,
Har - I don't think maa, we can finish this today. Next Monday se exams start ho raha hai college me . We need to study also .
Adv - hum mein se koi Aake unhe manali ki kahani bata denge. Uske baad ka exams khatam hone ke baad?
Navni - perfect ! Rest of his friends gave him a thumbs up or patted his shoulder!!!
Neyo - It's decided . Ab chalte hai. M&m family left for their house ..
Mad - Hum bhi chlte h. Girls hug sanju maddy & Yash Avantika . Boys do their bro hugs and all . Sanju hugged the boys one by one who in return kiss her forehead. Maddy sanju hug yuvraj asha & move outside...........
Yash Avantika hugged the boys and bid goodbye to them, yuvraj asha and leaves........ U7j
Yuv - Jao jaake thora rest kr lo bachho & took asha from there.....
Ary - Yaar, mujhe bhook lagi hai
Soh - abhi tumne thori der pehle chips khaaye
Ary - toh?
Soh - bhukkad!l
Nan - Guys, Hum room mein ja rahe h.
SidNi and Reyvya went to their rooms..........

In Sidni's room,
As soon as Nanz enter inside and closes the door; Sid pinned her towards the wall and smashes his lips on her kissing passionately like his life depend on the kiss. Due to lack of oxygen he broke the kiss. Without giving her any time , he kisses her neck and bites on it
Nan ( Moan) - sid
Sid - yes jaan, U R MINE. Say it!
Nan - I; I'm only Yours baby. Then he picks her up bridal style and gently lays her on one side of the bed and he joins her on the bed and covers both of them with the blanket!

Please vote and comment 
With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.