Chapter 61

Next morning at 8:30 , DE mansion!
The band name changed from Daredevils to only DEVILS!

All of them gathered themselves in the dining table for breakfast; they had their breakfast with the usual talks and banters etc etc.....

At 9 AM

DE and ruhi rohan move out of the house to go to the Singhania mansion ( SM ) . After sometime they reached their destination!

At the SM, in the living room, a boy and a girl were busy talking with each other & a man sitting on the sofa reading newspaper with a cup of tea.
Ava - Come!! Breakfast is ready
Ya - coming!

After their breakfast, they settled themselves in the living room talking among themselves

After their breakfast, they settled themselves in the living room talking among themselves. Suddenly, the door bell rings
Ava - mai dekhti hu, bachhe aaye honge! She went, opened the door and welcomed them inside.!.

!

They joined them and busy talking, laughing with each other

San - harsh Maya nahi aaye
Adv - aate hi honge! Vese ye M&m kab aa rhi h?
San - Mom knows
Adv - OK. Then he noticed her coming towards them;
Adv - Avu maa, m&m kab aa rahi hai?
Ava - at 10 Avy. Tumlogo ne breakfast kiya Ya phir kuch lau?
Nan - nhi mom we have done our breakfast
Ary - but I'm hungry
DE - bhukkad
Ru - Vese avu maa, I'm also a bit hungry, kuch pakora ho jaate toh majaa aa jaate!
Aru side hugged her and - only my sister understand me
Rey - ruhi tum iss bhukkad se durr rho, I think he is rubbing u off!
Ru - what ever! Don't say that about my brother and then they both starts bickering with each other and everyone else was enjoying free entertainment....
Ava ( shouted at them) - shut up! I'm bringing some pakoras .
NavAdh - I'll go and help Mom / avu maa!
Rest of them went back to their chit chatting and the door bell rings and Kaka opened the door and welcome them inside....

A voice - good morning guys.
Soh - good morning harsh , where's Maya ?
May - I'm here! Good morning people

Nan - where's mumma & dadaa? Har - anu is not well so they are with her Nan - OK

Har - anu is not well so they are with her
Nan - OK. Mai neyo maa se puch leti hu ki vo log kab tak aayenge!

After sometime m&m family came and all were sitting around in the living room! Then
Mad - we met Ahana in Manali for the first time. She helped maya. At first, we didn't know her intention, Maya being a soft hearted girl immediately befriend her but NavNi often gets negative vibes from her. Except Maya they talked with us and we decided that hum mein se koi maya ke sath rahenge because of 2 reasons. First toh she's pregnant, secondly none of us trust ahana with her.
In time, my parents become fond of us especially NavNi. First vacation came to an end. We exchange numbers & went back to our own ways.
SidNi was in long distance relationship & reyvya started off as friends. OK any questions?
M&m family noded in no. So he continued,
Mad - after our 12th, Maya was 5 month pregnant so to avoid any inconvenience, they decided to stay in Dehradun only! Nanz made a plan with my parents to meet their new friends at Dehradun Only. So we plus our friends with my parents came to Dehradun . We stayed at a hotel, it was decided that we will meet at a nearby cafe. We didn't know that Ahana live in a school hostel in Dehradun.
Next day morning, we went to the cafe. Our friends met, chatted and was doing masti etc etc! Suddenly Nanz notice Maya missing;
Flashback start;

Nan - Where is Maya?
Har - she went to restroom! Here she comes? By seeing her tired look,
Har ( concerned) - R u fine baby?
May - Yes. Papa called, he wants to meet me! So I need to go
Har - OK I'll take you
May - No I'll go alone; it's a short distance
Har - OK take care and kissed her forehead. Others bade good bye and warning her to take care! She lied to us and went to
Meet Ahana. Maya knows our disinterest towards her so she didn't tell us about the meet. After she left,,
Nav - Maya lied to us
Rey - tumhe Kaise pta navu?
Nav - jab kaka Dehradun mein hai hi nahi toh vo kisse milne gayi hai?
Nan - what! Kaka kaha gaye h? Aur tumhe kaise pta?
Nav - kaka Ka call aaya tha ki kuch Dino ke liye gaon ja rahe h unki maa ka accident ho gya h!
Mad - phir ye kaha gayi?
Nav - I'll check, her chain has a tracker which is connected to us!
Har ( concerned for his gf) - navu, tum chup q thi?
Nav - sorry Bhai, Mujhe Janna tha ki vo jaa kaha rahi hai? Vo bhi uss haalat mein?
Jas ( angry) - I'm sure it's that girl ahana.
Nan - I feel so, navu kuch pta Chala ?
Nav - Ya she's at the.................
Soh - Vaha kya Kr rhi h ?
Sid - kya h vaha Soha?
Soh - it's a cliff surrounded by forest?
Sid - what the heck is she doing there? I think we should go there
Nan - Ya. We rushed towards our car and drives off....  .

When we reached the cliff, no one was there leaving Maya 's car and drops of blood here and there. We got confused by seeing the scene and panicked because not seeing Maya there..........
Flashback ends
Mad - at that time, Ruhi comes in the picture.........

Please vote for it and guess what happened next ??

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.