Chapter 55

Next morning, A new Day!

Everyone return to their daily routines, the youngsters have gone to college except
ruhi who's still in the Saxsena Mansion, have gone a fever and had been stopped by the elders there and is been sleeping in her room by taking the medicine.

At the college ,
The daredevils & Evils went to their respective classes . All of them were very serious about the study plus exmas are coming near so they don't want to miss amy of the notes!

( Advay 's nickname is Avy! So don't get confuse people)!;

In the canteen,

In the canteen,

Cab - Ye NavNi kahi dikhayi nahi de rahi hai?
Al - Their friends are also missing
Dhr - Maybe they are in class.
Everyone nodes their heads in yes.
Cab - I'm toh eating!
Fab 4 - bhukkad
Everyone finished with the eating !!
Aha - chale, Pandit ji ke class ka time ho rha h?
Cab - chalo Chlo Nhi Toh khadoos phir se time pe lecture dega .
Ahana glared at Cabir.
Cab ( sheepishly) - Oops Sorry! He walked fastly and reached the entrance of the class and heaved a sigh of relief. Rest of them were giggling behind him leaving Ahana who was fuming with the term he referred her father !!

 Rest of them were giggling behind him leaving Ahana who was fuming with the term he referred her father !!

Pandit came at the right time. The Students settled in their seats. He called the music students to perform in front of the class. At last only 3 of them were left; nandini , jasmine and Advay

Nan 👇👇( with guitar)

Jas 👇👇

Avy 👇👇( with guitar)

Finally the class ends! All the students left for their house including Ahana.

San ( to fab 5 & abhi) - Hey? Tumlogo ne ahana ko toh kuch bhi nahi bataya na?
Man - Nhi
San - Good!
Jas - guys let's go, late ho raha hai. She started moving out......
Nan - Ha chalo, BTW I'm hungry
Ary ( dramatic) - u r only my true friend. He put his hand on her shoulder and move out while chatting with her. Rest of them move out behind them. Suddenly someone called Navya, she
Nav - Rey u go, I'll come
Rey - I'll waiting at the parking. Then he leaves from there............

Nav - Ha Aliya?
Al - I just want to say sorry. Mai bachhi thi tab, mujhe sahi galat ka samajh nahi tha.
Nav - u r saying sorry to the wrong person. Tumne mere ya nandu ke sath kuch galat nhi kiya hai. Maanti hu tum uss waqt chhoti thi. U should ask forgiveness from ur parents & brother because they are highly disappointed in your behavior.
Bye bye good night.
After saying this she left from there wemt to the parking area where Rey was waiting. They got into the car and went away......

Please vote and comment on it. See you soon
With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.