Chapter 60

As days passed away, today is the last day of exams and for the last year students ( including DE, ruhi and rohan + fab 5, Abhi and ahana) ends. Those who are in the college from the starting will be remembered about every moment of the college life!!

After the exam, DE ( ruhi and rohan) was roaming around the college; remembering their every moments. Suddenly
Ru - let's play basketball one last time here
DE ( together ) - I'm in
Roh - me too
They went to the basketball ground and played for sometime; Nanz and Smiley went to play badminton & other games etc etc...........
At last they went towards the jam room of the Evils. All of them entered inside and found some chairs kept there and sat on it. There were many pictures of evils - solo and group pics of winning some or the other performance but a pic stood out which is 👇👇👇👇

 There were many pictures of evils - solo and group pics of winning some or the other performance but a pic stood out which is 👇👇👇👇

Pic for now!

Ru - I have a request for Soha?
Soh ( curious) - ME?, what?
Ru - I've never heard u singing, only one or two time! So can u please sing a song?
Soh - but you told that you heard it?
Ru - I mean not live! Please sing n
DE / Roh - common Soha / Pls sista
Soh - Okk fine ! She went towards the piano and start to sing

She has a beautiful voice! But she sings very rare instead she likes to piano and write songs!
Soon she finished, everyone claps and
Ru - Awesome ! & gives her a hug.....
T ( seriously) - how we will expose ahana?
Adv - before exposing her, we need to tell the M&m family about the trip also .
Nan - Singhania Mansion sahi rahega ! Let's go home and call them.
DE + rohan and ruhi leave from there !

At the parking lot, they were talking among themselves
Nav ( to ruhi) - Tum hamare saath aayogi ya.... She was cutted off by
Ary - hamare saath hi jaayegi !
Nav ( ignores him) - tum ahana se ek baar puch lo ki vo Aaj ghar aayegi ki nhi ? Ruhi tooks out her phone from her jeans pocket and saw a message from ahana?
Ru ( to nav) - she sent me a message that she will not come back as she's gonna stay with m&m. So I'm going to come with u all.
Nav - that's great! Chalo phir. They moved towards the respective cars and drives away from there.................

At the DE mansion, ( 5 in the evening) Everyone went inside their respective rooms to fresh n up and come down stairs in their casual home outfits!

In the kitchen, girls were making some snacks and tea for themselves and the boys were sitting in the sofa laughing and talking with each other.
Navu brought the snacks in a tray and kept it on the table in the living room, Adhu brought the tea tray and kept it on the table beside the snacks. Rest of the girls followed behind them. They sat beside each other.
Rey - so kal ka plan kya h?
Nan - First, we have to tell the M&m everything; from the manali trip, our second meeting, meeting ahana, to Maya 's planned accident!
Ary ( munching on the snacks) - agar hum sab batane hi wale h, do we need to tell about Ruhi?
Jas - ahana ruhi ki behen hai! She's involved? Then what are u saying?
T - smiley, he means to say ruhi ki mom zinda h, Pandit & mafia etc
Jas - oh OK ( to nanz) - Are we going to expose him also?
Nan - I'm not sure about that? It depends on ruhi what she wants?
Ru - actually I have never thought about it but I don't want my mother to live in hiding with my brother and sister?
Nan - then it's decided! We will help you with it.
Nav - but we need to talk to BB also?
Everyone nodes their heads in yes and talking, eating, teasing and laughing with each other.....
Soh - after a long time, I'm feeling relaxed.
DE ( in unison) - True
Ru - I missed this!
Roh - correct! I'm feeling a bit tired so I will go to my room. He wishes a good bye to them and left.
Ruhi also followed his suit...............
DE also left for their rooms to take rest

Please vote for it, Atleast give 8 or more than that.
&
Happy New Year to U!

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.