Chapter 53

Next morning, in the M&m Mansion, all of them sat in the dining table eating breakfast But Neyonika was rushing hers and was a bit stressed.
Al - Aunty why are you looking stressed?
Neyo - jab tak harshad ko dekh Nhi leti, chain nahi milega mujhe.
Aliya only nodded her head and continued her breakfast.
Ram - bhabhi, Vaha pe navni honge?
Neyo - haa ,but please un dono se koi ulta phulta bt mt puchna. I'm telling this to everyone especially manik & cabir. I hope aaj tumlogo ko sab kuch samajh me aa jaaye.
Ishi - Tumne hame kuch q ni bataya?
Neyo - kya karti batate, jab apne bachho par trust nhi kiya, blame me for Raj 's accident.

If you have forgot about Raj, then let me remind you my readers, Raj is Neyonika 's husband who is in coma!

Man - Mom we trusted you! We had tried to find the truth behind the accident, we never found!
Neyo - so you left it & chose not to trust me. They didn't say anything, just lowered down their heads; and feeling ashamed of themselves...

Cab - we should go now?
Neyo - I'll drive my car,  just follow me.
They left together except Neyonika.

Soon, Neyonika stopped at the Bakery. She got down from her car and signalled Manik to wait. Then she went towards the bakery and collect some pastries for everyone there. She paid for it and left the bakery. Again, she started the car and drives off with the others following behind.
Soon they reached their destination , send a message to Asha telling her they reached!

Meanwhile inside the house, in the living room, all are talking among themselves leaving a few in their room
Ru - I still can't understand what's the use of me coming here?
Yuv - I agree with her!
Nan - hum ruhi ka sach bhi unhe bata rahe hai? Do you have any problem sweetie?
Ru - I don't have any problem Nanz! But I don't trust them, Agar kisi ne Ahana ko kuch bata diya then how are we going to handle her?
Nav - baat toh sahi Hai.
Nan - mai samajh rahi ho tum kya kehne ki koshish kar rahi ho but this is important, they can help us in seeking justice for Maya  !
Suddenly there's a ping sound came from Asha 's phone. She checked her phone and said;
As - it's a message from Neyonika . They have reached.
As - Ruhi, please go and call them down!
Ru - OK mumma. She went upstairs..........,

At the same time, the door bell rings and Kaka opened the door and welcome them inside.
As - kaka Aap jaiye, he went away from there!! Come, we were waiting for u
Asha went towards the living room ( where sofas are there )
Neyo - how are you harsh?
Har - I'm fine maa . Come sit down
Nan - kya fine, Maa doctor ne kaha hai rest karne ko
But meri baat koi sunta hi nahi hai and gave a glance to Harshad.
Har - haa toh bed rest karne ko nhi bola. By listening it, they started bickering with each other forgetting about everything and everyone. Just then Yuvraj slapped him on his head and both of them come to halt into realizing THEM present.