Chapter 56

Three day passed, the exams are approaching ( DE skipped today's college) ; they are hell serious for it and studying very hard! Maya is also improving and started walking without wheelchair. Her friends also come to spend time with her. Maya decided to join college, she has discussed with everyone including her father and got schlorship in the Xavier College etc.

In the DE Mansion,

Nanz and Aru went for a walk to freshen up their mind by continuous studying!

Inside the house, rest of the people were chatting with each other.
Jas - Meri pyaari Adhu, give it a rest.
Adh - na
Jas - Tum humesha top karti ho & snatches her book close and Adhu rest her head on sid 's left shoulder who in return lovingly kiss her forehead ( All the boys treats the girls as their sisters and the girls treats the boys as their brothers)! Just then the doorbell rings,
Soh - Mai dekhti hu,
She opens the door and was surprised to see her with them, nonetheless welcome her inside.
Adv - Arey ruhi tum? Aise achanak!
Ru - q nhi aa sakti? Is it necessary to always inform you! The last line was said a bit rudely. Soha look at her shocked . Ruhi realised that
Ru ( apologetically) - I'm sorry Avy. Just a bit frustrated.
Adv - It's OK! I didn't mind. Hua kya h?
Nan - Pandit ka dimag kharab ho gya h?
Nav - Ab kya kiya? Itna drama hamari life me kyu hota hai?.
Nan - Humse ek gaana sunna h public me in a band. Not only us but fab 5 and NH4 .
Sid - what the heck! Humare exams aa rahe hai. We are not getting any me time
Ru - Vhi Toh, maine batane ki koshish ki but he is not even bother to listen. U know, fab 5 also agreed with me. I know why Ahana refused to say anything but Abhimanyu Murthy did not say anything about it? Infact he made fab 5 agreed to it.
Nav - Rohan aaj raat ko aane wala hai. I think something is going on the Murthy's mind!
Ary - yeh toh tabhi pata chalega jab Ruhi vaha jaayegi. I'm a bit hungry
Ru - I'm also hungry .
Nan - tum aaj yahi ruk jaao.
Ru - OK..
They went to the dining table, sat on the chair for lunch.

After eating, they went towards their respective rooms for a nap.  ...........

At the M&m mansion, it's 4 pm. Youngsters are sitting in the garden talking with each other.
Muk - Abhi tumne hame perform karne ke liye q manaya? It's not that we mind but just want to know the reason?
Abhi - I want to know about ruhi?
Cab ( dramatic) - tum mukti ko cheat karne ki soch rahe ho? Haaye ye dekhne se pehle mai mar q nhi gaya!
Man ( smacked his head) - chup kr duffer; abhi tujhe q janna h ruhi ke baare mein?
Abhi - vo apni behen se jyada nandini & uske friends se saath close h. Ahana ke saath as a stranger behave karti h.?
Dhr - Hmmmm! Yeh maine bhi notice kiya hai. Not only with Ahana but also with Pandit; who is her father. Whenever she's with us, she's on her guard.
Abhi - vahi Toh, hamare saath vo aise q h vo samajh me aati h but why with her own sister ?? I have a doubt that it's related to daredevils and evils.
Man - OK leave that for now and let's go inside....

Inside the house , the parents were sitting in the living room talking among themselves 
The youngsters joined them. Suddenly Cabir ask something to his mom;
Cab - Mom , u know everything about navni. Can you tell something about them?
Neyo - only if u promise me to not go behind them. This goes for all of you. Bohut tym baad dono khush Hai, mai koi aur naya drama nahi chhati Hamari wajah se!
Man - We promise mom. I have realized that I never loved nandu. I want her friendship back so named it as love.
Cab - I really miss navya after she went away. When I saw her at the reunion. Her banter with rohan etc remind me of our time when she was with us and want her friendship back so named it as love.
Neyo - U two realise it but too late.
ManCab faces fell and it was noticed by Neyo.
Neyo - but I will tell u all. I can see you r truly sorry for your doings. So as u all know that Navni are being adopted by the Singhania 's. They met in Manali. If you want to know the full story then u have to wait for nandini to tell.
Nandu is a very bindass girl. She loves to do adventure, has trust issues with anger issues. With family and friends she is comfortable and happy girl basically a child at heart and with outsiders she's hard nut to crack, stays silent and observers. A trait which is common between the twins are they love their family and friends and their boyfriends a lot & quite possessive for them.
On the other hand, Navya is a calm girl. She doesn't get angry easily but if gets then it's better to stay far away from her. Also has trust issues and take a lot of time to mingle with people.
It's better if you observers them, don't compare their behaviour with the past! They have changed. Main tumlogo ko manali ka story nhi bata sakti because mujhe bhi thik se pata nahi; but I can show their pictures if u want to see?
Al ( excitedly) - yes please!
Neyo - OK, she went to her room to bring the album ..........
Cab - ishi ma, mujhe bhook lag gyi h
Ishi - mai kuch banake leke aati hu. She went to the kitchen to make some snacks for everyone...........