A Live And Drive

Normal POV

After getting settled in Akira's house, Jungkook made himself home and greeted his fans on Vlive, the atmosphere was vibrant with excitement. 

The familiar hum of the live chat buzzed with enthusiastic comments and hearts. Jungkook, seated comfortably in his (Akira's guest) room, leaned forward to address his audience.

"Hello, everyone! I changed the location of the live today. This is my new room," he announced, gesturing around with an animated smile. 

The camera panned to reveal a well-lit space adorned with a cozy ambiance. Soft lights framed the room, casting a warm glow over the surroundings.

"My rookies' autographed albums, too. SUGA," he pointed out at the shelf behind him, drawing attention to the carefully arranged collection. 

The setting was intimate, allowing Jungkook to open up about his experience at SUGA's concert and the internal struggle he was going through.

"I went to SUGA's concert today," Jungkook began, his voice carrying a tinge of nervousness. "I guess I was so nervous," he confessed, laying bare his feelings.

"No, it's been a while... It's been such a long time seeing so many ARMY," he reflected.

The live chat responded with a flood of comforting messages and hearts, reinforcing the strong bond between BTS and ARMY.

As he continued to speak, Jungkook admitted, "I guess I was nervous. So, I messed up the beginning lyrics." 

The admission of making a mistake, especially during such a significant event, brought a palpable sense of disappointment to his tone. 

The live chat, however, was quick to reassure him, expressing unwavering support and understanding.

"I felt really good because I was able to see ARMY. So... I'm so sad. I can't forgive myself," he confessed, revealing the conflicting emotions he was grappling with.

"Since I made a mistake today, I am going to try so that I don't make mistakes," Jungkook declared, his resolve cutting through the regret. 

*Cough Cough*

Jungkook's coughing interrupted the flow of his conversation, drawing attention to a more personal and human aspect of the live stream.

 "Cold? I don't remember taking meds for my cold," Jungkook mentioned, addressing a comment or thought that had crossed his mind.

"Anyway... Since it was SUGA's concert today, should we listen to SUGA's song?" Jungkook suggested, his tone carrying a hint of excitement. 

The music resonated through the house as Jungkook played Suga's song at full volume. 

Unbeknownst to him, the CEO, Akira, was busy working on her weekend, trying to focus on important tasks. 

The increasing volume of the music only added to her frustration, and she could no longer tolerate the disturbance. 

"I made such a silly mistake~~~~" As Jungkook continued to groan and whine about his earlier mistake during the live stream, Akira's patience reached its limit. 

She stormed towards Jungkook's room, the anger evident on her face. With a swift motion, she banged the door open, not holding back her annoyance.

"Oi, temee, urusēn da yo!! Damare tte ittendaro!!" She started yelling profanities in Japanese and he smiled gleefully. "I don't understand want you're saying."

"My house is not sound-proofed, I told you to keep it down!" she yelled, her frustration evident and he just laughed which then turned into a cough.