The Big Fight

Akira's POV

The day stretched lazily, and I finally found a rare moment to sit and watch some mind-numbing television together with Jungkook of course.

The cozy warmth of the living room embraced us as we settled on the couch, the TV remote on the table in front of us.

Jungkook, ever the mischievous one, couldn't resist sliding his hands against mine as we sat side by side.

"Really, Jungkook? Can't you just let me watch in peace?" I asked, trying to focus on the TV show.

"Where's the fun in that, Noona?" He grinned mischievously, his fingers tracing patterns on the back of my hand and I raised an eyebrow. "The fun is in watching the movie, not irritating me."

Jungkook sighed dramatically, "But I've already watched this movie." He whined. I rolled my eyes, picking up a snack from the table. "I haven't so shut up."

As the movie continued, Jungkook's attempts at distraction persisted. His fingers danced along my arm, and I could feel his warmth seeping through.

"You're impossible," I mumbled shaking my head. Jungkook chuckled, the sound filling the room. "Guilty as charged."

We continued watching. Every now and then, Jungkook's hand would find mine, and I would playfully swat it away.

The room was dimly lit, and the eerie glow from the horror movie I was watching illuminated our faces as we settled in for a night of scares.

Jungkook, somewhere in between the chilling scenes, decided to lay on my lap, his fingers playing with my hair.

"Aah!" I flinched slightly at his touch, the horror movie creating a tense atmosphere in the room.

"Why do you watch these movies if they scare you?" Jungkook asked, his voice low as he continued to toy with my hair.

I sighed, my eyes still fixed on the screen. "It's the thrill, Jungkook. The adrenaline rush, the fear-it's like a rollercoaster for the mind."

He chuckled, his fingers trailing down my arm. "A rollercoaster, huh? Well, I prefer the real ones, but if you like this, who am I to judge?"

As the movie reached its climax, the tension in the room heightened. I jumped, yelping at a particularly intense scene, and Jungkook grinned up at me asking. "You sure you're enjoying this?"

"Of course. It's the perfect mix of fear and excitement." I shot him a playful glare.

"How about we watch a horror movie in the cinemas later when you're free." Jungkook asked caressing my cheeks, looking at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"In the cinemas? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

He laughed, his gaze lingering on mine. "Come on, Noona, it'll be fun. Besides, you won't be alone-I'll be there to protect you."

"Protect me, or use me as a human shield?" I smirked, not convinced. "A bit of both, maybe?" Jungkook grinned, feigning innocence.

The horror movie reached its climax, leaving us both on the edge of our seats.

And it ended.

The credits rolled in, and the room darkened. "Now I feel like watching the second one," Jungkook said, scrolling through Netflix to find Conjuring II.

I observed his expressions, finding a mole on his nose that caught my attention.

"Oh, you have a mole here," I said, playfully booping his nose. Jungkook looked surprised for a moment, and then a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes.