💛 9 💛

"Yay!" I squealed as I saw Cal pull into the driveway. He was in one of his many cars, today was a blue 1950s convertible. I jumped up and down, and couldn't contain my excitement. "Sis, calm down." Luke laughed as I was still jumping up and down.

"Luke, you can't interrogate him, y'know?" "But like I have to make sure that he won't do anything to you." "Luke what would Calum do?" "What wouldn't he do. You're my sister, I gotta make sure he's boyfriend material!" Luke exclaimed as Calum came up to the door. "Calum!" I screeched, as he knocked on the door. He smiled my direction.

"Where are we going first!" I was bouncing up and down in the passenger seat, in Cal's car. "I can't tell you that?" "Yeah, you can! Please Cal I wanna know!!" My autism showing my true colors.

"First, you gotta buckle in, so we don't get in a car crash." I did just that. "Okay, ready to go?" "Yup!" I squealed with excitement. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Cal, where are we going?" "I can't tell you that!" "Please!!!" I begged him. "Briar no, you can't I worked extra hard on this." "I can see that you're not gonna do the classic movie and dinner date." "I would never do that!" "Sure." I smirked his way.

30 minutes later Calum pulled into an amusement park parking lot. "Yes!!!" "Welcome to the date, at the amusement park! There are people here, just to let you know." "That's fine, I don't care about other people being here, just being here with you is enough!"

"Which ride do you wanna go on first?" Calum asked, as he and I walked into the park. "This one!" I pointed to the nearest and newest rollercoaster they had running. "Are you sure? It's a long line?" "Yeah, I'm sure Cal. C'mon!" And I dragged him to the new coaster.

We made it to the front of the line and we got in the front seats. "Are you ready Cal?" I asked as he was trying to buckle in. "Y-yeah." "It'll be okay." I assured him and held his hand. He smiled my way, then we were off. The hill went by fast, and before we knew it, we were at the top. "Here we go Cal! Hands up!" I let go of his hand and lifted my hands up in the air. I let out a happy scream as we went down the hill, same as everyone else, except Calum.
The ride ended and Calum ran off the ride. He sprinted all the way to the exit of the ride.

"Cal what was that." I laughed as he was trying to catch his breath. "I'm never going on that ride ever again." He told me, after he caught his breath. "Can we go on that one next?" I asked. Cal looked at the ride I was talking about, and he gulped hard. I could see the fear on his face, and he was swallowing his pride. "C'mon Cal, we'll go on a few more big ones, and then we'll go on slower rides. Is that alright? I don't wanna make you puke your guts out." She said sympathetically. "It's okay, Briar, I can handle it." "You're not alright Cal. I can see it in your eyes."

True to my word, we went on a couple more big rides, had to stop to get Cal a bottle of water. Then we went on a few slower rides, and Cal's stomach seemed to like that. After those rides we went and bought food and sat down, and ate a bit. Cal got a grilled cheese with a Diet Coke, and I got a walking taco with a Mountain Dew. We both shared dessert, by sharing a banana split. After we ate, we just walked around, held hands and just talked. It was relaxing.

We soon came to the last ride of the night, Ferris Wheel. It was always my favorite ride, no doubt about it. Cal and I got on the ride and we started going up. We went around and around til it stopped at the top.

We heard the mechanic yell up, "Sorry folks, the ride has been malfunctioned, it'll be awhile." And he walked away. "How long will it be?" I whispered to Cal. "I don't know, but you better get comfy, it'll be awhile." He whispered back to me. As I walked the car rocked back and forth a little bit and I stumbled. "Be careful." Cal said, steadying me. "I just wanna curl up next to you." I replied, thinking of how I was going to curl up into him. "What are we going to tell Luke?" "Don't worry about him, he's fine for awhile."