c-4

'Ding', the elevator door opened, revaling the blonde haired boy with his one hand supporting the another, still drowned in his own sweat.

"Free?" Said Lui as he admired his handsome features

Free entered the elevator, leaning on one of the sides.

"Had one hell of an intense battle, huh?" Lui smirked

"A worthy opponent" Free replied

"Valt sure have grown stronger " he stood infront of Free "but its was a pity to hear the world's number one dropping out"

"Couldn't help it- ss" he hissed clutching his arm tighter

Lui tilted his head as he watched the elder one "still the same, aren't you? Pushing yourself beyond the limits?"

Free shifted the gaze of those black eyes to the violent ones of Lui. Suddenly, he started to step forward to which Lui walked back. He was confused at such sudden action of the blonde. And almost cursed when Free trapped him within the walls and his hand.

"What are you doing?" He felt his cheeks heat up

A 'beep' sound came from behind.

"Pressing buttons, 1st floor" he replied retreating

"....oh"

Free stared at the little one infront of him. His firey hairs weren't so violent at the moment but rather steady waves as those luminous purple orbs glanced at him occasionally.

The elevator started to move and they continued staring at eachother.

"How is Longinus?" Free asked

Lui took out his bey and stared at it, "It will be fine....very soon. And we will crush everyone when it is!"

"We'll see"

There was a 'Ding' sound and the doors opened.

"Now I got it" Free spoke
"...?!"
"The fun even after losing " he replied and walked away before Lui could process any of it

He walked out of the elevator in daze.
"So he's over his 'losing is boring' thingy?" He grinned, showing his sharp teeth
"It'll be even more fun the next time we battle, I'm gonna crush you into bits! "