c-5

After the encounter with his two rivals, Shu and valt, Lui yet again had an encounter with another one of his rivals, Free De La Hoya. His mood was just the worst.

"Where are you going?" He asked as Lui was walking opposite from the battling stage

"None of your business!" He yelled

"Oh?" He tilted his head "Won't you see the match?"

"They will lose anyway, so why bother?"

"By 'lose' which team do you mean exactly?"

Those purple orbs stared at the black ones for a while before a smirk formed on his lips "You! "

He let out his infamous laughter, brushing his shoulder with the elder one as he walked past.

"..."

After walking was more than half an hour, Lui still couldn't find the exit. He was sure that the entrance was somewhere over there but at last he ended up in their training room again.

By that time, 1st round between shu's and Valt's team had already finished.

The lost tyrant yelled in frustration and again started to find his way out. He tried to ask for help, but everyone was already busy with the battle.

After an unknown period of time, Lui finally found the back door and walked out of it. Only to find a particular blonde sitting with his head supported by his knee.

"De La Hoya?" The flame haired boy called

Free shifted his eyes on him lazily. "You're still here?"

Lui felt embarrassed remembering why he wasn't out of here already.

"I can leave whenever I want to!" His cheeks heat up

"Umm" And with that, Free continued to stare at the blue

"Why are you..... here?" Asked the flame haired boy

"......I was waiting for Chris" he replied

"She is coming to pick you? And what about that 'wonder boy'?"

"He's staying at Shu's place for some time now."

"Oh, how long will you be staying here then? You look funny, you know? " he laughed

"....I don't know, how long does it take to reach Japan from Spain?" Free asked leisurely

"What?!!"

The blonde stared at him with raised brows.

"It takes a whole damn day!" Lui exclaimed

"Oh"

"What do you mean by 'oh'?! You aren't going to stay here for that long, and you?!"

"I am"

"??! Why don't you just book a hotel?!"

"No money"

"?!?!?!"